Digital security is our core business. We identify IT security risks in any form, from an independent standpoint, whilst maintaining the highest level of confidentiality and integrity. This enables you to be proactive and in control of your digital security.
Fulfilling this role in society we strive towards special care for the personal data Secura is responsible for while performing her services. This data we work with not only contains business related personal data but also direct personal data. We strive for a high level of protection of the data we operate with on a daily basis. This requires an information security management system (ISMS) that connects a state of the art information technology operating in well defined and described and constantly upgraded processes, managed by employees that have a high level of security awareness. These three actors (people, processes and technology) are integrated in the way we work and are therefore symbolised in our company logo showing a protection shield.
If you are providing personal data to Secura from (prospect) client -, applicant-, supplier-, or employee perspective or just visiting our website, we process your data according to the 7 principles of GDPR:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency of processing your data: we inform you about how your personal data will be processed and on what grounds, how your individual rights are guaranteed;
- Purpose limitation: we collect and process your data for specified purposes directly connected to our business only;
- Data minimisation and proportionality: we only process data that is necessary for the performance of our services by means that are proportionate as we work with the policy that less data is more secure;
- Accuracy: with your support we work with complete and accurate personal data;
- Storage limitation: we store our data within the EU and store only data that is either necessary for performance of our business or obliged by law;
- Integrity and confidentiality: we protect your data with our security systems that protect our own data as well;
- Accountability: we feel responsible for your data and act accordingly.
As we do care about your privacy we do care about your individual rights as well. Learn more about your rights.
If you would like to receive more detailed information, please contact Renate Verheijen, Legal & HR Counsel at Secura on +3140 990 2377 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.