Boost your career at Secura
Are you an experienced and passionate IT security professional? Secura offers you the perfect opportunity to give your career the right boost!
Our employees are the crown jewels of our organisation. You will be encouraged to become the best you there is. We do this through self-learning, providing your career improvement courses and sharing our knowledge. All of this leads to a tailor made career path. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to work in a variety of project teams and move between different clients and activities. Whether your goal is to become a manager, you have a desire to become a specialist or a dream to work abroad; together we will make it happen.
We offer you an environment that encourages entrepreneurship, teamwork, and a wide diversity of opportunities. Check our current opportunities:
- Senior Information Security and Risk Consultant
- Senior IT Auditor
- Principal Security Expert - Finance
- (Senior) Consultant Security Awareness
Infrastructure & Cloud Security
- Principal Security Consultant
- Senior Ethical Hacker / Technical Security Specialist
- Security Penetration Tester for Key Accounts
- Security Assessment Team Manager
Embedded (IoT/OT) Security
- Embedded Security Expert / Security Certification SpecialistIoT Security expert
- ICS SCADA Security Consultant
- Embedded Security Expert / Security Certification Specialist
Security testing, threat modeling and red teaming have an important - and sometimes adventurous - role in protecting sensitive business and personal data. Working at Secura makes it possible for me to be part of that, for which I'm grateful - both to Secura and its customers - Senior Security Specialist at Secura
Are you ambitious, self-learning and communicative? Do you want to expand and share your security knowledge? Do you enjoy
customer contact and travelling? Then we are a perfect match!
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com. Do you have questions? Do not worry! Please contact our Corporate Recruiter Eefke Ruisbroek by phone +31 (0)88 888 31 00 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test are part of our recruitment process.