As a student, you have:
- an HBO or WO level of education in the relevant domain.
- Proven experience or education in UX design;
- Experience with writing user stories;
- Proven front-end development experience;
- Experience with Python.
- The ability to work well in an international team environment;
- Good communication skills, self-organization.
The project you will be working on:
Secura is developing a system that can be used to perform semi-automated baseline security testing of consumer IoT devices. A proof-of-concept design and implementation are currently being tested by external partners. For the next phase of development, improvements in the user interface are required.
As an intern, you will be tasked with the following:
- Applying your UX and design skills to redesign the existing user interface. This will involve rethinking the user experience flow, starting with taking interviews from typical users and writing user stories. The challenge here is to guide the user into using the system as we intended, in such a way that a user manual would become unnecessary. It is key to take all possible flows into account, such that proper error handling and feedback can be implemented.
- Applying your software development skills to implement the user interface in actual code.