Have you ever taken your laptop apart out of pure interest? Are you the one person who helps your friends out when they have problems with any device? Are you in for a challenge and do you want to learn much more about IT? If so, Secura might just be the place for you.
At Secura we take care of problems. Therefore, system administration at Secura is a lot more fun and complex than at most other companies. Is there a problem with the VPN server? We fix it. Testing a new feature on a mail server? You setup a virtual with Postfix and do some tests. For this position, we're looking for a student level 4 in ICT, who will join our team for a minimum of one year.
- Administer, solve and/or return issues at workplace- and server level
- Monitor the server environment
- Deliver IT support to your colleagues
- Support Linux- and Windows users
- Install and administer your colleagues laptops
- Knowledge on the following subjects:
- Windows desktop/server
- Linux (relax, we mostly use Ubuntu)
- Computer / laptop hardware (the basics)
- Experience in:
- Linux server administration
- Windows & Windows server
- Working well in teams
- Great English and Dutch writing/speaking skills.
- No 9 to 5 mentality; when the team needs you, the team needs you.
- A focus on quality, is reliable and proactive and dares to take initiative.
- The opinion that working in and learning about cyber security and keeping our IT system safe is totally awesome (if you can tick this box, but you can’t tick all the ones above, we don’t mind. We’ll get you up to speed.)
What can we offer you?
As Secura is a growing organization, with big ambitions, we can offer you a chance to grow along with us, both personally and professionally. Our team exists mainly of young professionals, who have a great passion for their profession and love to transfer their knowledge. The informal atmosphere allows people to be themselves and have fun at work. Overall, Secura is a great place to further develop your knowledge and expand your field of expertise.
Are you the BBL System Administrator we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com. Do you have questions? Contact one of our Corporate Recruiters by telephone +31 (0)88 888 3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test can be part of our recruitment process.