Is cybersecurity your passion and pride? Do you see defense against hackers as complex puzzles to solve? Do you have a passion for implementing structural improvement in the security of our clients systems?
As a Defensive Security Analyst, you will be working with our prominent clients their Blue Teams to help them protect against adversaries by analyzing threats.
- Work on a variety of long term client engagements
- Help Blue Teams to analyze threats
- Being part of the Incident Response team of our customers
- Write reports based on the evaluations performed (and e.g. SOC/SIEM monitoring), include advice to structurally improve these systems
- Present your findings and advice to clients
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both written and oral
- A completed Technical Bachelor or Master’s degree (e.g. Forensics, Incident Response) and/or 3+ years of proven experience with Blue Teaming
- Knowledge of SOC/SIEM-monitoring systems, such as Splunk
- A "hacker mindset" and you think out of the box
- No 9 to 5 mentality and traveling to customers, including overnight stays, is no problem
What can we offer you?
As Secura is a growing organization, with big ambitions, we can offer you a chance to grow along with us, both personally and professionally. Our team exists mainly of young professionals, who have a great passion for their profession and love to transfer their knowledge. The informal atmosphere allows people to be themselves and have fun at work. Overall, Secura is a great place to further develop your knowledge and expand your field of expertise.
We have a diverse client base in industry, finance, public, critical infra, where defending the IT-systems is of utmost importance. We reward good performance and our salaries are therefore based on the knowledge, experience and passion you bring to Secura. Secondary employment conditions are what you would expect from a progressive company and include 28 days of holidays (based on full time employment) the possibility to purchase additional holiday days, flexible home working hours and a bonus scheme.
Are you the Defensive Security Analyst we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have questions? Contact one of our Corporate Recruiters by telephone +31 (0)88 888 3100 or email email@example.com.
Pre-employment screening and assessments are part of the selection process and annual social media screenings and declaration of good conduct will be checked annually.