Do you get excited about programming and making beautiful software products? Do you want to help companies to take control of their digital security by providing them first class security testing software products? We can offer you the space to do all the above and so much more!
Secura is looking for a Full-stack Software Developer for our Amsterdam Zuidoost office that help us to develop our web-based security testing products within our new software development division.
- Be responsible for the front-end and back-end implementation of our (web-based) security testing solutions;
- Create software that helps our customers to assess their digital security;
- Work in close collaboration with ethical hackers and other security specialist to create sophisticated solutions;
- Have the opportunity to heavily influence the security products that we will create;
- Come up with new ideas and suggestions regarding tooling and frameworks by showing passion and initiative.
- A completed Technical Bachelor or Master’s degree;
- Knowledge of the Django web framework;
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills;
- Eagerness to learn and enthusiasm about your work;
- Secure Coding Practices that are part of your day-to-day Software Development skill set!
What can we offer you?
We understand your passion is software development and you are driven by research into new tools and techniques as well as bringing an end-product to the market.
You will work in a team with experts who have a great passion for their profession. This allows you to further develop and expand your knowledge and field of expertise. As we are a growing organization, you have the opportunity to really make a difference within Secura and grow with us. The informal working atmosphere and open spaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
Of course we reward experience when we see it and our salaries are therefor based on the knowledge you will bring to Secura. A good salary is included in our terms of employment package, as well as the possibility to purchase additional holiday days, flexible home working hours and a bonus scheme.
Are you the Full-stack Software Developer we are looking for?
We would like to receive your resume and motivation letter by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have questions? Feel free to ask! Contact Eefke Ruisbroek, Corporate Recruiter via telephone number +31 (0)88 888 31 00 or by e-mail email@example.com.
Pre-employment screening and assessments are part of the selection process. Social media screenings and declaration of good conduct are checked annually.