Is hacking your way of life and do you like to build a strong relationship with clients in combination with playing a key role at Secura, where you will be taking junior and medior level penetration testers under your wing? Do you enjoy brainstorming about the several different security services Secura could offer our clients knowing you will be managing this implementation as well?
We are looking for Principal Security Consultants for our offices in Amsterdam and Eindhoven in the area of infrastructure, web application, mobile application, incident response and red teaming. We expect you to play a key role in our organization and grow with us to the next level. In this position you work in a growing company with ambitious goals and plenty of room to influence how the company develops. You will be challenged technically and to get the best out of our team to maintain our technical edge.
At Secura we provide a wide range of security services from black box web application research to crystal box infrastructure research and from threat modeling sessions to red teaming. Due to the nature of our work we execute many special projects, where you will work at unique locations and situations.
- Assessing IT security at a guru level; leading/doing our most complex projects.
- Leading and managing several R&D projects to get the entire security team to the next level.
- Substantially contribution to internal/external knowledge sharing as well as speaking and presenting at conferences and networking events.
- Expanding client accounts by generating leads.
- Playing a key role within the organization and raising our fast-growing company to a higher level.
- A completed Technical BSc/MSc/PhD degree.
- Excellent English (and preferably Dutch) communication skills (written and oral).
- Well-developed skills in many of the following: software reverse engineering on multiple architecture types (e.g. x86/x86-64/arm), hardware reverse engineering, radio frequency analysis, extensive knowledge on various OSes (e.g. Linux, Windows, OSX), common tools (e.g. Burp, Nessus, Fiddler, IDA Pro, radare2, gdb, peda, nmap, ncat, tcpdump, nikto), programming languages (e.g. C/C++, Python, PowerShell, Objective-C, Java), and web technologies (e.g. RESTful APIs, web sockets, MVC).
- Relevant experience with IT Security testing and your online presence (e.g famous blog posts) proves your thought leader role in the community.
What can we offer you?
We understand your passion is security and you are driven by research into new tools and techniques. First of all, we offer a great team, sharing the same passion, which allows you to further develop and expand your knowledge and passion. Also, Secura gives you the freedom to spend time to attend conferences, courses and execute R&D projects.
A good salary is included in our employment terms package. As we are a growing organization you have the opportunity to grow with us and shape not only your career but the company too. The informal working atmosphere and open spaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open character.
Are you the Principal Security Consultant we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have questions? Contact one of our Corporate Recruiters by telephone +31 (0)88 888 3100 or email email@example.com.
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test can be part of our recruitment process.