Secura is looking for a Principal Security Expert - Finance, to strengthen our position in this specific sector. In this role you will act as a thought leader for Secura in the finance market towards business and technical stakeholders. This role is very visible towards all stakeholders within this sector.
- Act as thought leader for Secura in the finance sector, by guiding our customers, deliver (strategic) advise and improve our service offering.
- Represent Secura at conferences, events and customer meetings.
- Coordinate, lead, execute, review and coach various customer projects like security advisory, assessment, audit and certification projects.
- Educate customers and employees through training and knowledge sharing.
- Support management team and sales in further developing offering and positioning within the finance sector and its customers.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in the domains of Information Security or Computer Science (security).
- Experience within the finance sector, more specific in the domains of banking, payments and insurance with a strong focus on (cyber) security.
- Experience with speaking at conference and with developing and providing training.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations concerning information security and privacy within the finance sector.
- Either in possession of (one of) the following certifications: ISO 27001 lead assessor, CISSP, CCSP, CSSLP, CISA, CISM, CCSK (CSA), OSCP or willing to acquire.
- The necessary knowledge of important standards and frameworks within Finance such as, PCI DSS, SWIFT (Payment Gateway), SEPA/ISO20022, PSD2, CBEST, TIBER and EBA Cloud Security.
- The necessary knowledge of important standards and frameworks concerning information security, such as NIST, CSA, OWASP, CIS and ISO.
- Strong verbal and written Dutch and English communication skills.
What can we offer you?
In terms of content, we offer you a very diverse portfolio of customers and customer projects. We are an organization with a technical security heart and we provide high-quality services in the field of digital security. You will join a team of motivated specialists and knowledge exchange is our top priority. The informal work atmosphere and open workspaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
Secura is a fast-growing company with ambition. You have the opportunity to grow and thus further shape your career in responsibility, visibility internally and externally as well as in following training and education.
A good salary is included in our terms and conditions of employment package as well as a bonus scheme, being able to purchase additional days off and working from home.
Are you the Principal Security Expert - Finance we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com. Do you have questions? Contact Eefke Ruisbroek, our Corporate Recruiter by telephone +31 (0)88 888 3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test can be part of our recruitment process.