Secura is hiring Security Certification Consultants as part of its expansion in multiple customer projects and new certification schemes. Whether we talk about IoT consumer products, automotive, medical devices, or industrial control systems, security of embedded systems is important and very often used in solutions, which combine devices, systems, infrastructure, web and mobile applications.
Within this fast evolving landscape, Secura gets many customer request to validate these solutions. Moreover, Secura is actively working on standardization of security assessments for these various industries.
As a Security Certification Consultant you will be involved in security assessment projects for various industries. Moreover, you will be involved in international standards analysis and development, as well as obtaining accreditations for certifying based on these standards.
Last but not least we also provide you the opportunity to expand your expertise and knowledge in the software application (web, mobile) and infrastructure domain.
This job is focusing on the expansion of Secura in various industry domains in The Netherlands and internationally. Technical security assessments is our core business since 2000. Since 2017 we are expanding internationally and in specific industries. Your role will be essential within this development. This also means that you will be responsible for the technical quality of projects as well as following and further improving our methodology for security assessments and certifications.
Secura employs a motivated and dedicated team, with offices in the two main technological centers of the Netherlands: Eindhoven and Amsterdam. This role is focused on international customers and will include traveling when required.
As a Security Certification Consultant, you are responsible for:
- Execution of client projects in a team to audit/perform assessment related to security at intermediate level, with focus on processes and documentation assessment. Performing the reporting of the assessment findings, in line with the required reporting instructions and templates.
- Answering questions from the certification scheme (or the customer) linked to the results of our work.
- Support in research of new applicable standards and/or certification programs, including development of internal templates and testing methodologies.
- Actively supporting in the process of obtaining new licenses/accreditations, required in order to perform security evaluation projects under specific evaluation and certification schemes.
You are a Security Certification Consultant with:
- Bachelor degree in a technical field of study (IT, IT Security, Electronics, Mathematics, Physics).
- 2+ years of relevant working experience.
- General IT security knowledge, including hands on experience in testing the security of embedded software.
- Good knowledge of security compliance and certification publications and schemes related to domains of IoT, healthcare, ICS SCADA, automotive, payments, telecommunications, organization and process security. Where gaps are in place, strong ambition to learn about new topics.
- Strong knowledge of relevant standards applicable to various market domains, which include at least: IEC 62443, ETSI EN 303 645, ISO 21434, UL 2900. Where gaps are in place, strong ambition to learn about new topics.
- Strong knowledge of relevant certification schemes, including at least BSPA, Common Criteria, IECEE, ETSI IoT, UNECE schemes, or ambition to learn about potential gaps.
- Good reporting and argumentation skills, in order to argue and defend the results of the performed work.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills. Dutch written and oral communication skills are considered a plus.
What can we offer you?
At Secura, every day is different. Together with a great passionate team this allows you to further develop and expand your knowledge and expertise in security. Secura has a high focus on knowledge development, offering you training courses and stimulating to participation in R&D projects.
We reward experience when we see it and our salaries are therefor based on the knowledge you will bring to Secura. As we are a growing organization, you have the opportunity to really make a difference within Secura and grow with us. The informal working atmosphere and open spaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
Are you the Security Certification Consultant we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have questions? Contact one of our Corporate Recruiters by telephone +31 (0)88 888 3100 or email email@example.com.
Pre-employment screening and assessments are part of the selection process and annual social media screenings and declaration of good conduct will be checked annually.