Secura is looking for a System Administrator that will support and improve our internal IT systems. Do you have an interest in digital security understand the high security standards that Secura wants to adhere to as a well-known IT security company?
Our IT department (with offices in Amsterdam and Eindhoven) is looking for an additional System Administrator. Your work location will be either Amsterdam Zuidoost or Eindhoven.
Together with our Senior System Administrator you will work in an environment that is characterized by many internally developed and hosted applications. Your role is to support the servers and applications, as well as make improvements to the current infrastructure.
As a System Administrator you will take care of:
- Performance of IT-systems;
- Network security, intrusion-detection, monitoring and auditing;
- Installation and support of both Linux- and Windows-end points;
- Designing and maintaining IT-systems, including secure internal and external communication, access, and backup and (disaster) recovery;
- Configuring access control at a high security level;
- ISO 27001, ISO 9001, and other data protection standards;
- Advice management on improvements in our IT environment.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience with knowledge of different operating systems, both Linux and Windows based;
- Experience with BSD based systems is a plus;
- Experience in organizing IT systems;
- Knowledge of TCP/IP & IPv4/IPv6 routing;
- Knowledge with VPN technologies;
- A relevant education with possible additional certifications;
- Experience with data centers and virtualization (VMWare);
- Great English (and preferably Dutch) communication skills, verbally and in writing.
As a System Administrator you have a “can do “mentality. You bring solutions to the table based on the requirements. You can handle stress and have a holistic view on both projects and support tasks.
With your clear vision on IT security and data protection and your personal ambition you take the challenge to support our growing organization in bringing the IT infrastructure tot the next level.
What can we offer you?
We are an organization with a technical security heart and we provide high-quality services in the field of digital security. You will join a team of motivated specialists and knowledge exchange is our top priority. The informal work atmosphere and open workspaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven illustrate our open and driven character. Secura is a fast-growing company with ambition.
At Secura we understand that your passion for system administration is driven by finding new tools and supporting your colleagues. A passionate environment and a social team of ambitious people is what makes working at Secura extra fun.
Are you the System Administrator we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com. Do you have questions? Contact Eefke Ruisbroek, our Corporate Recruiter by telephone +31 (0)88 888 3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment screening and assessments are part of the selection process. Social media screenings and declaration of good conduct are checked annually.