As a Technical Security Trainer, you will:
- Develop new training material and provide training courses, workshops and coaching sessions to software development teams of our customers on the topic of e.g. SDLC, Threat Modeling or SecDevOps
- Stay up to date on relevant cyber security related subjects
- Writing blogposts and giving webinars
- Be a thought leader when it comes to secure software development
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch as well as English, both written and oral (to test your Dutch writing skills, we ask you to write your motivation letter in Dutch)
- A Bachelor of Master degree in e.g. Software Engineering, Cyber Security (unless you’re self-taught on the same level)
- 3+ years of experience in digital security, especially in vulnerability management, software development and AVG
- Strong expertise on software development, specialized in "secure software development"
- Extensive knowledge on typical topics (e.g. OWASP ASVS, SAST-DAST, Cryptography, Threat Modelling, Privacy by Design)
- Experience in and/or passion for providing training courses to groups
- Flexibility when it comes to travelling and work time and customer focus
- A personality characterized by a drive to get things done, positive energy and team spirit
What can we offer you?
As Secura is a growing organization, with big ambitions, we can offer you a chance to grow along with us, both personally and professionally. Our team exists mainly of young professionals, who have a great passion for their profession and love to transfer their knowledge. The informal atmosphere allows people to be themselves and have fun at work. Overall, Secura is a great place to further develop your knowledge and expand your field of expertise.
We have a diverse client base in industry, finance, public, critical infra, where defending the IT-systems is of utmost importance. We reward good performance and our salaries are therefore based on the knowledge, experience and passion you bring to Secura. Secondary employment conditions are what you would expect from a progressive company and include 28 days of holidays (based on full time employment) the possibility to purchase additional holiday days, flexible home working hours and a bonus scheme.
Are you the Technical Security Trainer we are looking for?
We would like to receive your DUTCH CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com. Do you have questions? Contact one of our Corporate Recruiters by telephone +31 (0)88 888 3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment screening and assessments are part of the selection process and annual social media screenings and declaration of good conduct will be checked annually.