Alleen beschikbaar in het Engels
Junior Security Certification Consultant
Secura is hiring (Junior) Security Certification Consultants as part of its expansion in multiple customer projects and new certification schemes. Whether we talk about IoT consumer products, automotive, medical devices, or industrial control systems, security of embedded systems is important and very often used in solutions, which combine devices, systems, infrastructure, web and mobile applications.
Within this fast evolving landscape, Secura gets many customer request to validate these solutions. Moreover, Secura is actively working on standardization of security assessments for these various industries.
As a Junior Security Certification Consultant
you perform security evaluation/audit projects on a wide range of
domains such as embedded (IoT) products, medical devices, automotive
systems/vehicles, payments, telecommunications, ICS SCADA, organization
or process security. The focus lies strongly on products, and their
associated life cycle processes. You will work under the guidance and
supervision of a (Senior) Certification Consultant.
As a Junior Security Certification Consultant, you are responsible for:
- Execution of client projects in a team to audit/perform assessments related to security at a basic level, with focus on processes and documentation assessment. Performing the reporting of the assessment findings, in line with the required reporting instructions and templates and under guidance of a (Senior) Certification Consultant.
- Answering questions from the certification scheme (or the customer) linked to the results of our work (e.g. test results, conclusions, interpretations, etc.).
- Support in research of new applicable standards and/or certification programs, including development of internal templates and testing methodologies.
- Support in achieving necessary accreditations and licenses for the company.
You are a Junior Security Certification Consultant with:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in a technical field of study (IT, IT Security, Electronics, Mathematics, Physics).
- General knowledge of security compliance and certification publications and schemes related to domains of IoT, healthcare, ICS SCADA, automotive, payments, telecommunications, or strong ambition to learn about these.
- General knowledge of relevant standards applicable to various market domains, which include IEC 62443, ETSI EN 303 645, UL 2900, ISO 21434, or strong ambition to learn about these.
- General IT security knowledge, where previous experience of testing the security of embedded software is seen as a plus.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills. Dutch written and oral communication skills are considered a plus.
- Good reporting and argumentation skills, in order to argue and defend the results of the performed work.
What can we offer you?
At Secura, every day is different. Together with a great passionate team this allows you to further develop and expand your knowledge and expertise in security. Secura has a high focus on knowledge development, offering you training courses and stimulating to participation in R&D projects.
We reward experience when we see it and our salaries are therefor
based on the knowledge you will bring to Secura. As we are a growing
organization, you have the opportunity to really make a difference
within Secura and grow with us. The informal working atmosphere and open
spaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and
Are you the Junior Security Certification Consultant we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have questions? Contact one of our Corporate Recruiters by telephone +31 (0)88 888 3100 or email email@example.com.
Pre-employment screening and assessments are part of the selection process and annual social media screenings and declaration of good conduct will be checked annually.