Alleen beschikbaar in het Engels
Are you an experienced offensive security professional that wants to take the next step, join and take the lead of an international pentesting team and lead the way with various types of complex penetration tests, security assessments, and research projects? We are looking for Penetration Testing Team Leads for our offices in Amsterdam and Eindhoven.
Get the chance to contribute at a high level (advise management, contribute to team growth and development), be the technical lead, mentor as well as work hands-on in various projects directly, sharing knowledge and guidance to the rest of the team and keeping up the high-quality offensive security services.
The current team is growing and our experts are working in several offensive security areas. They undertake high-quality security assessments and other offensive projects, usually involving complex and challenging security assessments and pentests in several areas: infrastructure security assessments and penetration testing, including wireless / radio networks, application pentesting, web app pentests and mobile pentests, source code reviews, red teaming and red team content projects. Based on your expertise and experience we will jointly tailor the role.
Interested in joining a team that thrives in a collaborative environment, in a flat setup, with interesting projects and lots of room for independent work, research, and contribution? Ready to lead the way and grow in such a role? Get in touch!
As a Penetration Testing Team Lead your responsibilities to include:
- Delivery responsible
- Ensure a good customer experience (from initial sales support, project preparation, execution by your team, report review and follow up)
- Timely and on quality report delivery
- Project management (for certain clients) together with our technical project manager
- Resource planning with our technical project manager
- Quality control in a broad sense
- First escalation point for the Amsterdam client base
- People management
- Coaching / Career development / Specialization of individuals within the team
- Central point for questions/issues (vacation, illness, training, …)
You are a Penetration Testing Team Lead with:
- BSc (minimum) or equivalent with proven knowledge and experience in IT Security
- Excellent management and leadership skills (e.g. how to motivate, coach, and guide the team)
- Good communication skills (verbal and written, English and preferably also Dutch)
- You are able to ensure a good customer experience (from initial sales support, project preparation, execution by your team, report review and follow up)
- Hands-on experience leading multiple penetration tests of various sizes
- Experience with working in an international environment
What can we offer you?
We understand your passion is security and you are driven by research into new tools and techniques. First of all, we offer a great team, sharing the same passion, which allows you to further develop and expand your knowledge and passion. Also, Secura gives you the freedom to spend time attending conferences, courses and executing R&D projects.
A good salary is included in our employment terms package. As we are a growing organization, you have the opportunity to grow with us and shape not only your career but the company too. You will work with a team of experts with great passion for their profession. The informal working atmosphere and open spaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
Are you the Penetration Testing Team Lead we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have questions? Contact one of our Corporate Recruiters by telephone +31 (0)88 888 3100 or email email@example.com.
Pre-employment screening and assessments are part of the selection process. Social media screenings and declaration of good conduct are checked annually.