[Webinar] How to gain control over Security & Privacy in your IT environment. Recording & Slide Deck Now Available
5 April 2017 - IT security & Privacy - Critical Success Factors
Material data breaches are increasing around the world, and pending new legislation on several continents is raising the bar on dealing with them. The pressure is on CIO and CISO teams to gain visibility into their vulnerabilities—now—and build a solid strategy to mitigate risk.
Madison Gurkha and Software Improvement Group (SIG) have joined forces to give you a roadmap for Security and Privacy Critical Success Factors on 5 April. CEO Dirk Jan van den Heuvel and Sotware Improvement Group Principal Consultant Rob van der Veer give ciritcal insights into:
- How to prevent breaches and fines by clevery combining dynamic tests and code inspections
- How to get your developers to build in security and privacy from the start.
- How business and IT can cooperate to promote security and privacy.
- How to bring more speed and agility to this area of your operations.
- How to benchmark the security of a product, servive of organisation.
- How to prepare for GDPR and check compliance.