Privacy - GDPR
With the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the Netherlands, known as the AVG, the security of data and systems is still prominent on the agenda of the management of organizations. Despite the fact that most of the necessary measures have to do with existing security measures, the GDPR poses new challenges such as:
- Risk analyzes questions adjustments;
- Get a new classification;
- Documentation of systems requires specific attention;
- Sparate processes need to be furnished (for example, processing and follow-up of requests from stakeholders) etc.
At Secura we have knowledge and experience with the application of the general security standards that exist in the field of data protection such as the ISO 27001 and NEN 7510, but also other security standards in areas such as IoT, privacy, web application security etc.
On the basis of this knowledge and experience we have developed a variety of services to our customers in the compliant and/or to the GDPR.
- GDPR implementation;
- GDPR assessment;
- Data processing assessment;
- Data Protection Impact Assessments;
- Privacy by Design;
- Third party support & review;
- Privacy audit.
Contact one of our experts on +3140 990 2377 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, to identify your needs and come up with a solution that seamlessly integrates with your question.