Hands-on Hacking Workshop
Recently, we organized the hands-on hacking training course for a select group of security/privacy officers and developers. The training was very well received by the participants and scored an average of 8,3 in feedback.
The upcoming Hacking Workshop is planned for 19 November 2019 and open to join.
Program Hands-on hacking workshop 'Weaponizing the Raspberry Pi'.
Want to learn to think en act like a hacker? This is a fun and practical one-day course to gain insight how hackers can break into your organization. First, you will see how an attacker will become the Domain Administrator of an organization after compromising the laptop of an employee. Afterwards, in a practical session, you will be able to setup a Raspberry Pi Zero as an attack platform to gain this first foothold in an organization.
This training is for people interested in understanding how hackers think to protect their organization better. This course is suitable for:
- White team/ blue team members;
- Starting ethical hackers;
- Mobile application developers;
- Technical staff involved in security management;
- Security enthusiasts.
- Part 1: Ethical hacking
In this section we explain to you the basics around ethical hacking and the steps we follow: 1) Reconnaissance, 2) Scanning, 3) Gaining access, and 4) Reporting and security recommendations. We also explain the difference between various types of investigations.
- Part 2: Demo of stolen laptop scenario
Within this section we will show you in a live demo how one of our Senior Security Consultants becomes Domain Admin via a stolen laptop scenario. We jointly discuss and take the steps he takes to take over the entire network and organization.
- Part 3: Raspberry Pi as attack platform
During the afternoon you receive a Raspberry Pi Zero, which we jointly set up as an attack platform. We show you how to use it and walk through the steps to be able to exfiltrate credentials from a windows system.
Get into the mind of a hacker
- Understand the basic steps a hacker performs to take over your network
- Understand the basic types of security testing
- See these basic steps in practice in the stolen laptop scenario
- Set-up a Raspberry Pi Zero as an attack platform within one afternoon
- Learn to use a Raspberry Pi Zero as an attack platform
Want to be the first to know more about our upcoming training courses and workshops? Sign up here! Of course we can organize an interactive session in your company. Please contact us for more information.