BBL System Administration
Have you ever taken your laptop apart out of pure interest? Are you the one person who helps your mom when she has problems with any device? Are you in for a challenge and do you want to learn much more about ICT? If so, Secura might just be the place for you. At Secura we take care of our own problems. Therefore, system administration at Secura is a lot more fun and complex than at most other companies. Is there a problem with the VPN server? We fix it Testing a new feature on a mail server? You setup a virtual with Postfix and do some tests.
We are looking for a BBL student level 4 in ICT, who will join our team for a minimum of one year, who has: ·
- Knowledge on the following subjects:
- Windows desktop/server
- Linux (relax, we mostly use Ubuntu)
- Computer / laptop hardware (the basics)
- Experience in:
- Linux server administration
- Windows & Windows server
- Working well in teams
- Great English and Dutch writing/speaking skills
- No 9 to 5 mentality; when the team needs you, the team needs you
- A focus on quality, is reliable and proactive and dares to take initiative
- The opinion that working in and learning about cyber security and keeping our IT system safe is totally awesome (if you can tick this box, but you can’t tick all the ones above, we don’t mind. We’ll get you up to speed)
As a BBL System Administrator you are:
- Administer, solve and/or return issues at workplace- and server level
- Monitor the server environment
- Deliver IT support to your colleagues
- Support Linux- and Windows users
- Install and administer your colleagues laptops
What can we offer you?
As Secura is a growing organization, with big ambitions, we can offer you a chance to grow along with us, both personally and professionally. Our team exists mainly of young professionals, who have a great passion for their profession and love to transfer their knowledge. The informal atmosphere allows people to be themselves and have fun at work. Overall, Secura is a great place to further develop your knowledge and expand your field of expertise. Besides:
- You get 28 holidays on a fulltime basis with the possibility to purchase additional holidays.
- We offer relevant e-learnings and other courses.
Does this sound like an exceptional opportunity to you? Send your CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com.
Do you have questions? Contact one of our Eefke Ruisbroek by telephone +31 (0)88 888 3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test can be part of our recruitment process.