Information Security and Risk Consultant
Secura is an independent, specialized advisor taking care of your digital security needs. We provide security advice, testing, training and certification services for our customers and cover all aspects such as people, policies, organizational processes, networks, systems, applications and data.
We identify IT security risks from an independent standpoint while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality and integrity. We offer our customers honest, clear and transparent advice on the state of their digital security. This allows them to take the right measures to identify, reduce and prevent IT security problems.
Do you understand the true value of information and the risks if this information is not properly protected? Are you able to look at any business with a "risk approach"? Are you challenged by developing solutions for clients for the various security issues and train your customers on awareness?
We are looking for an Information Security and Risk Consultant with a security mindset in the field of information security to expand our Advisory and Audit department in Eindhoven or Amsterdam.
As an Information Security and Risk Consultant, you know how to make a concise analysis and how to provide concrete security advice in complex organizational situations. You analyze risks and perform audits to make this advice.
You have a lot of freedom and you work on average 50% of your time on a project at the client. The rest of your time you write whitepapers, you process and review your reports, you learn more about the latest IT Security developments and prepare yourself for your next projects. You work in a team of security specialists and experts and are eager to grow your knowledge.
As an Information Security and Risk Consultant you take care of:
- Performing information security projects for customers as part of a team and independent.
- Providing written reports, both in English and Dutch.
- Solution-oriented client interaction.
- Your personal development by following training courses and events.
- Creating simple templates and standards.
You are an Information Security and Risk Consultant with:
- A completed Bachelor’s or Master's degree, where ICT or Security Management focus is a pre.
- Preferably have or willing to obtain CISSP, CISSM or CISA certifications.
- Maximum 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge and skills in project management, consulting and IT Security.
- Familiarity with risk analysis and capable to provide client-focused advice.
- A supportive, proactive and positive personality and you know how to engage both your clients and colleagues.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral in Dutch and English.
- No 9 to 5 mentality and traveling to customers, including overnight stays, is not a problem for you.
What can we offer you?
Off course we reward experience when we see it and our salaries are therefor based on the knowledge you will bring to Secura. A good salary is included in our terms of employment package, as well as the possibility to purchase additional holiday days, flexible home working hours and a bonus scheme.
As we are a growing organization, you have the opportunity to really make a difference within Secura and grow with us. You work in a team with experts who have a great passion for their profession. This allows you to further develop and expand your knowledge and field of expertise. The informal working atmosphere and open spaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
Are you the Information Security and Risk Consultant we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have questions? Contact one of our Corporate Recruiters by telephone +31 (0)40 23 77 990 or email email@example.com.
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test can be part of our recruitment process.