Information Security & Risk Consultant
Do you understand the true value of information and the risks if this information is not properly protected? Are you able to look at any business with a "risk approach"? Are you challenged by developing solutions for clients for the various security issues and training your customers on privacy awareness?
We are looking for an Information Security Consultant with a security mindset in the field of information security for our offices in Amsterdam and Eindhoven.
As an Information Security Consultant, you know how to make a concise analysis and how to provide concrete security advice in complex organizational situations. You analyze risks and perform audits to make this advice. You will work in a team of security specialists and experts and are eager to grow your knowledge. You are proud to work for Secura, because of the security experience and knowledge, diversity in customers and challenging projects.
As an Information Security Consultant you have a lot of freedom and are independent. On average 50% of your time is spent with the client. The rest of your time you work on whitepapers, you process and review your reports, learn more about the latest IT Security developments and prepare yourself for your next projects.
As an Information Security Consultant you’ll take care of:
- Performing Information security projects for customers as part of a team and independent.
- Providing written reports, both in English and Dutch.
- Solution-oriented client interaction.
- Your personal development via training courses and events .
- Creating simple templates and standards.
You are a Business Information Security Consultant with:
- A completed Bachelor or Master's degree, where ICT or Security Management focus is a pre.
- Preferably have or willing to obtain CISSP, CISSM or CISA certifications.
- 0 to 3 years of work experience.
- Knowledge and skills in Project Management, consulting and IT Security.
- Familiarity with risk analysis and capable to provide client-focused advice.
- A Supportive, proactive and positive personality and you know how to engage both your clients and colleagues.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral in Dutch and English.
- No 9 to 5 mentality and traveling to customers, including overnight stays, is no problem.
What can we offer you?
Off course we reward experience when we see it and our salaries are therefor based on the knowledge you will bring to Secura. As we are a growing organization, you have the opportunity to really make a difference within Secura and grow with us.
At Secura every day is different. Together with a great passionate team this allows you to further develop and expand your knowledge and field of expertise. The informal working atmosphere and open spaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
Are you the Information Security Consultant we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com. Do you have questions? Do not worry! Please contact one of our Corporate Recruiters by telephone +31 (0)40 23 77 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test can be part of our recruitment process.