Senior IT Auditor Security
Do you have enough knowledge of complex IT situations to make a concise analysis and give concrete advice? Are you looking for a job in which you perform risk analyses, execute audits as well as assisting with the implementation of security standards and best practices for government agencies, multinationals and financial institutions?
We are looking for a Senior IT Auditor Security with passion for IT. That person who can form a bridge between our ethical hackers and the board of directors at our clients to provide advice on IT Security. You are an all-round security professional good at customer interaction and able to lead the client to a solution for their problem.
As a Senior IT Auditor Security at Secura, you can understand the complex environments of your clients based on your technical knowledge and analytical ability. You keep up-to-date with the latest developments and threats in IT security and you are familiar with politics. We are proud to work for players with high social impact.
As a Senior IT Auditor Security you have a lot of freedom and independence. On average 50% of your time is spent with the client. The rest of your time you work on whitepapers, you process and review your reports, learn more about the latest IT Security developments and as the leader of your team coach your team members. Your location is our office in Amsterdam.
As Senior IT Auditor Security you take care of:
- Execution of complex client projects (in a team or independently) within a predetermined timeframe.
- Leading a team during a client project.
- Coaching junior and medior Advisory & Audit consultants.
- Customer contact with commercial focus, generating leads for project opportunities.
- Generating and managing the billability of the team (depending on the projects).
You are a Senior IT Auditor Security with:
- A completed Master's degree in ICT or Security Management supplemented with certifications such as CISSP, CISSM, CISA, ISO 27001 and CIPP / E auditor.
- 7+ years relevant work experience.
- Basic skills such as project management, time management and security management.
- Great energy for risk analyses
- Result-oriented and motivating personality, you know how to bind and tie clients and colleagues.
- Passion for content providing interesting whitepapers and publications.
- You have excellent communications skills, both written and oral in Dutch and English.
- You do not have 9 to 5 mentality and traveling to customers, including overnight stays, is no problem.
What can we offer you?
Off course we reward experience when we see it and our salaries are therefor based on the knowledge you will bring to Secura including a lease car as well as being able to buy extra holiday leave. We are flexible in working from home and there is a profit sharing scheme when there is profit. As we are a growing organization, you have the opportunity to really make a difference within Secura and grow with us.
At Secura every day is different. Together with a great passionate team this allows you to further develop and expand your knowledge and field of expertise. The informal working atmosphere and open spaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
Are you the Senior IT Auditor Security we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com. Do you have questions? Do not worry! Please contact one of our Corporate Recruiters by telephone +31 (0)40 23 77 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test can be part of our recruitment process.