Junior Information Security and Risk Consultant
Secura is an independent, specialized security expert company. Our mission is to provide insights into our customers’ security. Secura provides security advice, training, audit, testing and certification services for our customers. We approach security by addressing people, process and technology. We are active in four sectors: Finance, Critical Infra, Public and Technology. We currently have a team of around 70 employees (of which> 75% are security experts). We work for reputable customers.
Are you looking to build your career within Information Security and Privacy? Do you understand the true value of information and the risks if this information is not properly protected? Do you have a relevant education and some experience with in the domain of Information Security? If so, we are looking for you!
We are looking for a Junior Information Security & Risk Consultant with a security mindset in the field of information security to expand our team in Eindhoven or Amsterdam.
As a Junior Information Security & Risk Consultant, you know how to make a concise analysis and how to provide concrete security advice in complex organizational situations. You analyze risks and perform audits to make this advice. You like to work within a team. You are quick learner and you stay up-to-date with the latest developments and threats in IT.
As a Junior Information Security & Risk Consultant you are:
- Performing information security projects for customers as part of a team.
- Providing written reports, both in English and Dutch.
- Solution-oriented thinking and interacting.
- Working continuously on your personal development by learning-on-the-job, following training courses and events.
- Conducting audits in the field of information security and compliance for customers.
- Actively contributing to the planning phase with regards to scoping, risk analysis and
determining the control approach.
- Pro-actively collaborating with seniors (and RE) on the approach and the operational (audit) work carried out in response to findings.
- Following audit standards to perform and document the work, and following up the review points.
- Making the projects run efficiently in collaboration with the client.
- Contributing to the further development of tooling, templates and standards.
You are an Junior Information Security & Risk Consultant with:
- A completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in ICT or Security Management.
- Some relevant trainings or obtained accreditations like: ISO 27001 lead implementer, ISO 27001 lead auditor, CISSP (ISC), CCSP (ISC), CSSLP (ISC), CISM (ISACA), CSX (ISACA), CGEIT (ISACA) and CCSK (CSA) or willing to acquire.
- Up to 2 years of relevant work experience.
- A supportive, proactive and positive personality; you know how to engage both your clients and colleagues.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral in Dutch and English.
- No 9 to 5 mentality and traveling to customers, including overnight stays, is not a problem for you.
What can we offer you?
Off course we reward experience when we see it and our salaries are therefor based on the knowledge you will bring to Secura. A good salary is included in our terms of employment package, as well as the possibility to purchase additional holiday days, flexible home working hours and a bonus scheme.
As we are a growing organization, you have the opportunity to really make a difference within Secura and grow with us. You work in a team with experts who have a great passion for their profession. This allows you to further develop and expand your knowledge and field of expertise. The informal working atmosphere and open spaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
Are you the Information Security and Risk Consultant we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com.
Do you have questions? Contact one of our Corporate Recruiters by telephone +31 (0)40 23 77 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test can be part of our recruitment process.