Full-stack Software Developer
Do you know the OWASP top 10 back to front? Do you get excited about programming and making beautiful software products? Do you want to help companies to take control of their digital security by providing them first class security testing software products?
We can offer you the space to do all the above and so much more!
Secura is looking for Software Developers for our Amsterdam office that help us to develop our web-based security testing products within our new software development division.
As a Full-stack Software Developer at Secura you will:
- Be responsible for the front-end and back-end implementation of our (web-based) security testing solutions;
- Create software that helps our customers to assess their digital security;
- Work in close collaboration with ethical hackers and other security specialist to create sophisticated solutions;
- Have the opportunity to heavily influence the security products that we will create;
- Come up with new ideas and suggestions regarding tooling and frameworks by showing passion and initiative.
You are a Junior Software Developer with:
- A completed Technical Bachelor’s/Master’s degree;
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills;
- Eagerness to learn and enthusiasm about your work;
- Secure Coding Practices that are part of your day-to-day Software Development skill set!
What can we offer you?
We reward experience when we see it and our salaries are therefore based on the knowledge you will bring to Secura. As we are a growing organization, you have the opportunity to really make a difference within Secura and grow with us.
We understand your passion is software development and you are driven by research into new tools and techniques as well as bringing an end-product to the market. We offer a passionate environment, which allows you to further develop and expand your knowledge and expertise. Furthermore at Secura every day is different and therefore we give you the freedom to spend time to attend conferences, courses and execute R&D projects of your choice.
Are you the Full-stack Software Developer we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com. Do you have questions? Do not worry! Please contact one of our Corporate Recruiters by telephone +31 (0)40 23 77 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test can be part of our recruitment process.