Vacancy Principal Security Consultant
Is hacking your way of life? Do you get energized from setting up a good red teaming attack? Do you get domain admin rights before breakfast?
We are looking for Principal Security Consultants with a specialized knowledge in the area of infrastructure, web application, mobile hacking and red teaming. We provide a wide range of security services from black box application research to crystal box infrastructure research and from threat modeling sessions to hands-on-hacking workshops. In this position you work in a growing company with ambitious goals and plenty of room to influence how the company develops. You will be challenged to develop new services and tools for the entire organization to maintain our technical edge, while taking junior and medior level ethical hackers under your wing.
Because of our four-eye principle you will spend most of your time working on a project with colleagues. You enjoy also learning specialist skills from other team members. You are an autodidact and have a drive to continuously improve yourself within your area of interest. Approximately 50% of your time will be working on-site at one of our customers, the other 50% will be from our office with a large chunk of R&D to get the entire security team to the next level. Your home office is either in Amsterdam or Eindhoven.
As a Principal Security Consultant, you take care of:
- Assessing IT security (systems, networks and application) at a guru level.
- Leading and managing R&D projects.
- Substantially contribution to internal/external knowledge sharing as well as presenting at conferences and networking events.
- Creating and executing complex plans of approach for specialist security assessments.
- Coaching and training colleagues.
You are a Principal Security Consultant with:
- A completed Technical Higher Education degree (minimum).
- Minimum work experience of 8 years.
- Good (preferably Dutch) and English communication skills (written and oral).
- Preferably zero-days and famous blog posts.
- Well-developed skills in many of the following: software reverse engineering on multiple architecture types (e.g. x86/x86-64/arm), hardware reverse engineering, radio frequency analysis, multiple OSes (e.g. Linux, Windows, OSX), common tools (e.g. Burp, Nessus, Fiddler, IDA Pro, radare2, gdb, peda, nmap, ncat, tcpdump, nikto), programming languages (e.g. C/C++, Python, Powershell, Objective-C, Java), and web technologies (e.g. RESTful APIs, websockets, MVC)
As a Principal Security Consultant, you have a ‘hacker mindset’ and ‘out of the box’-thinking comes naturally. You have a thirst for expanding your knowledge. Your CV proves you have affinity with IT Security testing and your online presence proves your thought leader role in the community. You are able to translate your technical assessments into reports and presentations for your customers. You do not have 9 to 5 mentality and traveling to customers, including overnight stays, is no problem.
What can we offer you?
We understand your passion is security and you are driven by research into new tools and techniques. First of all, we offer a great team, sharing the same passion, which allows you to further develop and expand your knowledge and passion. Also, Secura gives you the freedom to spend time to attend and present at conferences, courses and execute R&D projects.
A good salary is included in our employment terms package. As we are a growing organisation, you have the opportunity to grow with us and shape not only your career but the company too. You will work a team of experts with great passion for their profession. The informal working atmosphere and open spaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
Are you the Principal Security Consultant we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com. Do you have questions? Please contact Eefke Ruisbroek, Corporate Recruiter, by telephone +31 (0)40 23 77 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.