Principal Security Consultant
At Secura we provide a wide range of security services from black box web application research to crystal box infrastructure research and from threat modeling sessions to red teaming. Due to the nature of our work We execute many special projects, where you will work at unique locations and situations.
Secura is looking for Principal Security Consultants in the area of infrastructure, web application, mobile application, incident response and red teaming. We expect you to play a key role in our organization and grow with us to the next level.
Is hacking your way of life and do you like to build a strong relationship with clients in combination with playing a key role at Secura, where you will be taking junior and medior level ethical hackers under your wing? Do you enjoy brainstorming about the several different security services Secura could offer our clients knowing you will be managing these implementation as well? In this position you work in a growing company with ambitious goals and plenty of room to influence how the company develops. You will be challenged technically and to get the best out of our team to maintain our technical edge.
As a Principal Security Consultant, you take care of:
- Assessing IT security at a guru level; leading/doing our most complex projects.
- Leading and managing several R&D projects to get the entire security team to the next level.
- Substantially contribution to internal/external knowledge sharing as well as speaking and presenting at conferences and networking events.
- Expanding client accounts by generating leads
- Playing a key role within the organization and raising our fast-growing company to a higher level
- Approximately 50% of your time will be spend on-site the other 50% will be from our office
You are a Principal Security Consultant with:
- A completed Technical BSc/MSc/PhD degree
- Minimum work experience of 8 years.
- Good English (and preferably Dutch) communication skills (written and oral)
- Well-developed skills in many of the following: software reverse engineering on multiple architecture types (e.g. x86/x86-64/arm), hardware reverse engineering, radio frequency analysis, extensive knowledge on various OSes (e.g. Linux, Windows, OSX), common tools (e.g. Burp, Nessus, Fiddler, IDA Pro, radare2, gdb, peda, nmap, ncat, tcpdump, nikto), programming languages (e.g. C/C++, Python, PowerShell, Objective-C, Java), and web technologies (e.g. RESTful APIs, web sockets, MVC)
- Your CV proves you have affinity with IT Security testing and your online presence (e.g famous blog posts) proves your thought leader role in the community.
- You are excited to join this fast-growing team and do not have 9 to 5 mentality.
What can we offer you?
At Secura every day is different. Together with a great passionate team this allows you to further develop and expand your knowledge and expertise in security. Secura has a high focus on knowledge development, offering you training courses and stimulating to participation in R&D projects.
We reward experience when we see it and our salaries are therefor based on the knowledge you will bring to Secura. As we are a growing organization, you have the opportunity to really make a difference within Secura and grow with us. The informal working atmosphere and open spaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
Are you the Principal Security Consultant we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com. Do you have questions? Do not worry! Please contact one of our Corporate Recruiters by telephone +31 (0)40 23 77 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test can be part of our recruitment process.