Principal Security Expert - Finance
Secura is an independent, specialized security expert company. Our mission is to provide insights into our customers’ security. Secura provides security advice, audit, testing, training and certification services for our customers. We approach security by addressing people, process and technology. We are active in four sectors: Finance, Critical Infra, Public and Technology. We currently have a team of around 90 employees (of which> 75% are security experts). We work for reputable customers.
Secura is looking for a Principal Security Expert - Finance, to strengthen our position in this specific sector. In this role you will act as a thought leader for Secura in the finance market towards business and technical stakeholders. This role is very visible towards all stakeholders within this sector.
As a Principal Security Expert - Finance you:
- Act as thought leader for Secura in the finance sector, by guiding our customers, deliver (strategic) advise and improve our service offering.
- Represent Secura at conferences, events and customer meetings.
- Coordinate, lead, execute, review and coach various customer projects like security advisory, assessment, audit and certification projects.
- Educate customers and employees through training and knowledge sharing.
- Support management team and sales in further developing offering and positioning within the finance sector and its customers.
As a Principal Security Expert - Finance you have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in the domains of Information Security or Computer Science (security).
- Experience within the finance sector, more specific in the domains of banking, payments and insurance with a strong focus on (cyber) security.
- Experience with conducting risk analysis and assessing risk management processes in the field of information security.
- Experience with speaking at conference and with developing and providing training.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations concerning information security and privacy within the finance sector.
- Either in possession of (one of) the following certifications: ISO 27001 lead assessor, CISSP, CCSP, CSSLP, CISA, CISM, CCSK (CSA), OSCP or willing to acquire.
- The necessary knowledge of important standards and frameworks within Finance such as, PCI DSS, SWIFT (Payment Gateway), SEPA/ISO20022, PSD2, CBEST, TIBER and EBA Cloud Security.
- The necessary knowledge of important standards and frameworks concerning information security, such as NIST, CSA, OWASP, CIS and ISO.
- Strong verbal and written Dutch and English communication skills.
What can we offer you?
Our salaries are based on the knowledge you will bring to Secura. We offer an attractive employment package, including the option to purchase additional holiday days, and a bonus scheme.
As we are a growing organization, you have the opportunity to really make a difference within Secura and grow with us. You work in a team with experts who have a great passion for their profession. This allows you to further develop and expand your knowledge and field of expertise. The informal working atmosphere and open spaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
Are you the Principal Security Expert - Finance we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have questions? Contact Eefke Ruisbroek, our Corporate Recruiter by telephone +31 (0)88 888 3100 or email email@example.com.
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test can be part of our recruitment process.