Security Assessment Team Manager
Secura is an independent, specialized security expert company. Our mission is to provide insights into our customers’ security. Secura provides security advice, audit, testing, training and certification services for our customers. We approach security by addressing people, process and technology. We are active in four sectors: Finance, Critical Infra, Public and Technology.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Security Assessment Team Manager based in Amsterdam to help us grow to the next level as organization. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of our Amsterdam client base and the delivery of excellent services. We are a booming organization in need for ambitious people to help us develop the team, improve our services and make our customers happier than ever. If you are excited to work together to transform to a medium-sized company and have an independent mindset to make our technical experts and clients flourish, we are looking to offer you an ambitious path, starting as Security Assessment Team Manager. Are you ready for the challenge?
As a Security Assessment Team Manager your responsibilities include:
- Key account management
- Be a trusted advisor for 1-3 key accounts
- Keep your security knowledge up-to-date by being active in the field with your seniors in these accounts
- Delivery responsible
- For our Amsterdam client base
- Ensure a good customer experience (from initial sales support, project preparation, execution by your team, report review and follow up)
- Timely and on quality report delivery
- Project management (for certain clients) together with our technical project manager
- Resource planning with our technical project manager
- Quality control in a broad sense
- First escalation point for the Amsterdam client base
- People management
- Coaching / Career development / Specialization of individuals within the team
- Recruitment (growing the team)
- Central point for questions/issues (vacation, illness, training, …)
- The team is currently about 20 people with about seven direct reports
You are a Security Assessment Team Manager with:
- A completed Technical MSc/PhD degree
- Good communication skills (verbal and written, English and preferably also Dutch)
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction (self-starting and motivated)
Your CV proves you have affinity with IT Security testing. Preferably, you also have experience with programming, social engineering, hardware hacking or forensic engineering. You are able to ensure a good customer experience (from initial sales support, project preparation, execution by your team, report review and follow up) You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality and traveling to customers is no problem.
What can we offer you?
As we are a growing organization, you have the opportunity to really make a difference within Secura and grow with us. You work in a team with experts who have a great passion for their profession. This allows you to further develop and expand your knowledge and field of expertise. The informal working atmosphere and open spaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
What is it like to work at Secura? Watch the Working at Secura video
Are you the Security Assessment Team Manager we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have questions? Please contact Eefke Ruisbroek, Corporate Recruiter by phone 06-48938971 or email email@example.com.
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test can be part of our recruitment process.