Security Services Project Manager
Secura is an independent, specialized security expert company. Our mission is to provide insights into our customers’ security. Secura provides security advice, audit, testing, training and certification services for our customers. We approach security by addressing people, process and technology. This requires an integrated approach in our services and how we deliver them to our customers. Secura is active in four sectors: Finance, Critical Infra, Public and Technology.
Do you like to act in the heart of the Secura organization and with direct impact on the success of our projects? We are looking for a Security Services Project Manager to help us grow to the next level as organization. You will be responsible for the day-to-day project management, project admin and success of our projects.
Secura is a fast-growing organization in need for ambitious people to help us develop the team, deliver what we promise, improve our services and make our customers happier.
As Security Services Project Manager you:
- Are the project owner for all service delivery project activities from project inception to completion, including but not limited to resources management, time management, cost management, scope management, risk management, quality management, communication management, change management, and stakeholders management;
- Act as primary point of contact for the client in all project phases. Facilitate internal and external communications. Ensure thorough communications among all project stakeholders;
- Develop, manage, execute, update, and monitor project plans and timelines until project closure;
- Gather, document, and analyze client's business objectives and needs, and translate them into definite project requirements, use cases, and success criteria. Manage scope changes with clients if necessary;
- Provide scheduled and timely status reports and facilitate project meetings for clients, stakeholders, and Secura resources;
- Monitor project progress and take the appropriate actions to ensure projects are completed on-time and on-budget;
- Ensure that the quality of Secura services being provided will meet client’s and Secura’s high-quality standards.
As a Security Services Project Manager you have:
- A completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Systems, Technology, Information Assurance, Information Security or relevant field;
- > 3 years of experience in project management and project admin;
- Obtained relevant project management certifications/ trainings (eg PMP) and one or more of the following certifications CRISC, PMP, CISSP, CISM, GSEC;
- Experience in Information Security, Technology, IT Operations, Networking or Security Risk Management;
- Knowledge of cyber security risk management concepts, cybersecurity frameworks, controls, standards, secure coding principles, and security technologies;
- Knowledge of information security fundamentals, best practices and industry standards with prior responsibilities of protecting information assets;
- Experience with ISO 27001-2, NIST 800-53, or other frameworks;
- Exceptional verbal and written communications and presentation skills in Dutch and English; ability to communicate technical terms to different target audiences and work effectively with internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent client relationship management and interpersonal skills. Ability to develop and maintain positive customer relationships and high customer satisfaction. Must have the ability to work with customers professionally and in harmony while resolving any issues efficiently and effectively;
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to prioritize and manage workflows, projects, and deadlines effectively and timely. Experienced managing multiple and concurrent projects with shifting priorities, demands, and timelines;
- Ability to assist the sales process by proactively identifying opportunities and coordinating next actions between the customer and the sales team.
What can we offer you?
In terms of content, we offer you a very diverse portfolio of customers and customer projects. We are an organization with a technical security heart and we provide high-quality services in the field of digital security. You will join a team of motivated specialists and knowledge exchange is our top priority. The informal work atmosphere and open workspaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
Secura is a fast-growing company with ambition. You have the opportunity to grow and thus further shape your career in responsibility, visibility internally and externally as well as in following training and education.
A good salary is included in our terms and conditions of employment package as well as a bonus scheme, being able to purchase additional days off, flexible working from home, etc.
Are you the Security Services Project Manager we are looking for?
We would like to receive your resume and motivation letter by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have questions? Feel free to ask! Contact Eefke Ruisbroek, Corporate Recruiter via telephone number 06-48938971 or by e-mail email@example.com.
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test can be part of the procedure.