Senior Cloud Security Specialist
Is hacking your way of life? Do you have a special passion for cloud security? Do you want to test and advice our clients in or moving to the cloud?
Many companies are moving their software and data to the cloud, making cloud security a rapidly growing domain. Unfortunately, more and more cloud data breach incidents are in the news, often due to incorrectly configured environments, incorrect risk assessments or human errors. Therefore, it is ever more critical to support our clients on cloud solutions from a security perspective.
Within this fast evolving landscape, Secura gets many customer requests to validate their cloud solutions. Therefore we are looking for a Senior Cloud Security Specialist to perform complex cloud assessments and to coach younger team members in this field.
As a part of our Security Assessment team (in Amsterdam or Eindhoven), you will work on testing Cloud applications and security configuration. You also advice customers on design issues, configuration settings and (security) baselines. You are able to handle complex questions in the cloud landscape with your up-to-date knowledge of Office 365, AWS and Microsoft Azure. We also expect you to take a leading role within the development of configuration baselines in our cloud test tools.
As a Cloud Security Expert you will be in client-facing role, supporting and guiding clients in their experience with Secura’s security solutions and services. You will be responsible for ensuring timely project delivery (with your team members) and responses to our clients’ Request for Proposals (RFPs). You will collaborate with our business units to refine service offerings.
You are a Senior Cloud Security Specialist with:
- A completed Technical BSc/MSc/PhD degree.
- Proven Office 365, AWS and Microsoft Azure experience.
- Cloud & Security knowledge of:
- Major cloud providers, such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Google, IBM, SAP, etc.
- Office 365 knowledge
- Cloud Architecture, governance, virtualization, Applications, security
- Data protection (cryptography & key management, DLP, etc)
- Preferably deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Docker, etc.) experience.
- Preferably CI / CD: Azure Devops (VSTS) experience.
- Cloud Security Certification by SANS (SEC524), CSA (CCSK) or ISC2 (CCSK).
- Good communication skills (verbal and written, English and preferably also Dutch).
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction (self-starting and motivated).
What can we offer you?
Secura is an independent, specialized security expert company. Our mission is to provide insights into our customers’ security. Secura provides security advice, audit, testing, training and certification services for our customers. We approach security by addressing people, process and technology. We are active in four sectors: Finance, Critical Infra, Public and Technology.
As we are a growing organization, you have the opportunity to really make a difference within Secura and grow with us. You work in a team with experts who have a great passion for their profession. This allows you to further develop and expand your knowledge and field of expertise. The informal working atmosphere and open spaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
What is it like to work at Secura? Watch the Working at Secura video
Are you the Senior Cloud Security Specialist we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com. Do you have questions? Please contact Eefke Ruisbroek, Corporate Recruiter by phone 06-48938971 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test can be part of our recruitment process.