Senior Information Security and Risk Consultant
Secura is an independent, specialized advisor taking care of your digital security needs. We provide security advice, testing, training and certification services for our customers and cover all aspects such as people, policies, organizational processes, networks, systems, applications and data.
We identify IT security risks from an independent standpoint while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality and integrity. We offer our customers honest, clear and transparent advice on the state of their digital security. This allows them to take the right measures to identify, reduce and prevent IT security problems.
We are looking for a Senior Information Security and Risk Consultant to expand our Advisory & Audit team in Eindhoven or Amsterdam that will make a substantive or process contribution within projects in the field of information security.
As a Senior Information Security and Risk Consultant you know how to make a concise analysis and how to provide concrete security advice in complex organizational situations. You analyze risks and perform audits to make this advice.
As a Senior Information Security and Risk Consultant you:
- Manage and execute consultancy assignments in the field of information security and compliance in areas such as cloud security, software quality, cybersecurity and privacy regulation.
- Manage and execute assessments based on recognized frameworks or specific frameworks developed by Secura such as GDPR assessment, Information security maturity scans, Cloud security readiness, Zero measurements, (pre-) Privacy impact Assessments in accordance with the GDPR etc.
- Support organizations in the implementation of an information security management system in accordance with the ISO standards.
- Set up a risk management process and / or supporting clients in conducting risk analyzes in the areas of cyber security, cloud security, privacy compliance, software security etc.
- Promote and use relevant services by Secura that has added value for the customer.
As a Senior Information Security and Risk Consultant you have:
- A completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Informatics or Security Management.
- Preferably in possession of (one of) the following certifications: ISO 27001 lead assessor, CISSP (ISC), CCSP (ISC), CSSLP (ISC), CISM (ISACA), CSX (ISACA), CGEIT (ISACA) and CCSK (CSA) or willing to acquire.
- Different authorized connections within the world of information security so that, through you, Secura can play an enduring leading role in developing new or keeping up with existing standards and methods.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- The necessary knowledge of important frameworks for information security such as NIST, CSA, ISO, COSO, ISACA, PCI, ITIL (OGC).
- Experience with conducting risk analyzes and assessing risk management processes in the field of information security.
- Knowledge of various laws and regulations concerning information security and privacy.
- An interesting mind towards new IT developments and a critical attitude with regards to the identification of associated security risks and measures.
- Both oral and written strong communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Flexibility and traveling to customers, including overnight stays, is not a problem for you.
What can we offer you?
Off course we reward experience when we see it and our salaries are therefor based on the knowledge you will bring to Secura. A good salary is included in our terms of employment package, as well as the possibility to purchase additional holiday days, flexible home working hours and a bonus scheme.
As we are a growing organization, you have the opportunity to really make a difference within Secura and grow with us. You work in a team with experts who have a great passion for their profession. This allows you to further develop and expand your knowledge and field of expertise. The informal working atmosphere and open spaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
Are you the Senior Information Security and Risk Consultant we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com.
Do you have questions? Contact one of our Corporate Recruiters by telephone +31 (0)40 23 77 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test can be part of our recruitment process.