Senior Information Security and Risk Consultant
Secura is an independent, specialized security expert company. Our mission is to provide insights into our customers’ security. Secura provides security advice, training, audit, testing and certification services for our customers. We approach security by addressing people, process and technology. We are active in four sectors: Finance, Critical Infra, Public and Technology. We currently have a team of around 70 employees (of which> 75% are security experts). We work for reputable customers.
Are you a Senior Information Security & Risk Consultant with relevant experience and a passion for Digital Security? Do you want to make a direct contribution to digital security in the Netherlands? Then we are looking for you!
As a Senior Information Security & Risk Consultant at Secura you perform risk analysis, audits and you provide advice, training and assistance related to information security, privacy and related security standards. You will work for government institutions, (listed) multinationals, financial institutions and other types of organizations. Within Secura, the Senior Consultant plays an important role with a focus on organization, process and people, in combination with the technical depth of the projects that Secura delivers to its customers. In this position, you will have many opportunities to deal with the latest developments and threats in cyber security.
In this position, you form a bridge between our ethical hackers and management or management. In this role, you give concrete advice about information security. You are therefore an all-round security professional who is good at customer interaction and who can lead the customer to a solution to his problem.
As a Senior Information Security & Risk Consultant at Secura, you can understand the complex environments of your clients based on your technical knowledge and analytical skills. You keep up-to-date with the latest developments and threats in IT security and you are familiar with politics. We are proud to work for players with high social impact.
As a Senior Information Security & Risk Consultant you:
- Manage and execute consultancy assignments in the field of information security and compliance in areas such as cloud security, software quality, cyber security and privacy regulation.
- Manage and execute assessments based on recognized frameworks or specific frameworks developed by Secura such as GDPR assessment, Information security maturity scans, Cloud security readiness, Zero measurements, (pre-) Privacy impact Assessments in accordance with the GDPR etc.
- Support organizations in the implementation of an information security management system in accordance with the ISO standards.
- Set up a risk management process and / or supporting clients in conducting risk analyzes in the areas of cyber security, cloud security, privacy compliance, software security etc.
- Promote and use relevant services by Secura that has added value for the customer.
- Leading a team during a client project.
- Coaching junior and medior consultants on knowledge development and service offering.
- Actively contribute to knowledge and service offering development.
As a Senior Information Security & Risk Consultant you have:
- A completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Informatics or Security Management.
- Preferably in possession of (one of) the following certifications: ISO 27001 lead implementer, ISO 27001 lead auditor, CISSP (ISC), CCSP (ISC), CSSLP (ISC), CISM (ISACA), CSX (ISACA), CGEIT (ISACA) and CCSK (CSA) or willing to acquire.
- The necessary knowledge of important frameworks for information security such as NIST, CSA, ISO, COSO, ISACA, PCI, ITIL (OGC).
- Different authorized connections within the world of information security so that, through you, Secura can play an enduring leading role in developing new or keeping up with existing standards and methods.
- A minimum of 8 years relevant work experience.
- Experience with conducting risk analyzes and assessing risk management processes in the field of information security.
- Knowledge of various laws and regulations concerning information security and privacy.
- An interesting mind towards new IT developments and a critical attitude with regards to the identification of associated security risks and measures.
- Both oral and written strong communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Flexibility and traveling to customers, including overnight stays, is not a problem for you.
- Basic skills such as project management, time management and security management.
- A result-oriented, motivated end energetic personality; you know how to bind and tie clients and colleagues.
- Interest and ability to write interesting whitepapers and publications.
What can we offer you?
In terms of content, we offer you a very diverse portfolio of customers and customer projects. We are an organization with a technical security heart and we provide high-quality services in the field of digital security. You will join a team of motivated specialists and knowledge exchange is our top priority. The informal work atmosphere and open workspaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
Secura is a fast-growing company with ambition. You have the opportunity to grow and thus further shape your career in responsibility, visibility internally and externally as well as in following training and education.
A good salary is included in our terms and conditions of employment package as well as a bonus scheme, being able to purchase additional days off, flexible working from home, etc.
In short, a good basis for a conversation!
Are you the Senior Information Security and Risk Consultant we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com.
Do you have questions? Contact one of our Corporate Recruiters by telephone +31 (0)40 23 77 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test can be part of our recruitment process.