Senior Information Security and Risk Consultant
Are you a Senior Information Security & Risk Consultant with relevant experience and a passion for Digital Security? Do you want to make a direct contribution to digital security in the Netherlands? If so, we are looking for you!
As a Senior Information Security & Risk Consultant at Secura you perform risk analysis, audits and you provide advice, training and assistance related to information security, privacy and related security standards. You will work for government institutions, (listed) multinationals, financial institutions and other types of organizations. Within Secura, the Senior Consultant plays an important role with a focus on organization, process and people, in combination with the technical depth of the projects that Secura delivers to its customers. In this position, you will have many opportunities to deal with the latest developments and threats in cyber security.
In this position, you form a bridge between our ethical hackers and your customer’s management. In this role, you give concrete advice about information security. You are therefore an all-round security professional who is good at customer interaction and who can lead the customer to a solution to his problem.
As a Senior Information Security & Risk Consultant at Secura, you can understand the complex environments of your clients based on your technical knowledge and analytical skills. You keep up-to-date with the latest developments and threats in IT security and you are familiar with politics. We are proud to work for players with high social impact.
As a Senior Information Security & Risk Consultant you:
- Manage and execute consultancy assignments in the field of information security and compliance in areas such as cloud security, software quality, cyber security and privacy regulation.
- Manage and execute assessments based on recognized frameworks or specific frameworks developed by Secura such as GDPR assessment, Information security maturity scans, Cloud security readiness, Zero measurements, (pre-) Privacy impact Assessments in accordance with the GDPR etc.
- Support organizations in the implementation of an information security management system in accordance with the ISO standards.
- Set up a risk management process and / or supporting clients in conducting risk analyzes in the areas of cyber security, cloud security, privacy compliance, software security etc.
- Promote and use relevant services by Secura that has added value for the customer.
- Leading a team during a client project.
- Coaching junior and medior consultants on knowledge development and service offering.
- Actively contribute to knowledge and service offering development.
As a Senior Information Security & Risk Consultant you have:
- A completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Informatics or Security Management.
- The necessary knowledge of important frameworks for information security such as NIST, CSA, ISO, COSO, ISACA, PCI, ITIL (OGC).
- Experience with conducting risk analyzes and assessing risk management processes in the field of information security.
- Knowledge of various laws and regulations concerning information security and privacy.
- Interest and ability to write interesting whitepapers and publications.
You are preferably in possession of, or willing to obtain certifications such as: ISO 27001 lead assessor, CISA (ISACA), CISSP (ISC), CCSP (ISC), CSSLP (ISC), CISM (ISACA), CSX (ISACA), CGEIT (ISACA) and CCSK (CSA).
With your supportive, proactive and positive personality, you know how to attract and engage both customers and colleagues. You have strong oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English. You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality and traveling to customers, including accommodation, is no problem for you.
What can we offer you?
In terms of content, we offer you a very diverse portfolio of customers and customer projects. We are an organization with a technical security heart and we provide high-quality services in the field of digital security. You will join a team of motivated specialists and knowledge exchange is our top priority. The informal work atmosphere and open workspaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
Secura is a fast-growing company with ambition. You have the opportunity to grow and thus further shape your career in responsibility, visibility internally and externally as well as in following training and education.
A good salary is included in our terms and conditions of employment package as well as a bonus scheme, being able to purchase additional days off and working from home.
Are you the Senior Information Security and Risk Consultant we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com.
Do you have questions? Contact Eefke Ruisbroek, our Corporate Recruiter by telephone +31 (0)88 888 3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test can be part of our recruitment process.