Senior IT Auditor
Secura is an independent, specialized security expert company. Our mission is to provide insights into our customers’ security. Secura provides security advice, training, audit, testing and certification services for our customers. We approach security by addressing people, process and technology. We are active in four sectors: Finance, Critical Infra, Public and Technology. We currently have a team of around 70 employees (of which> 75% are security experts). We work for reputable customers.
Are you a Senior IT Auditor with a completed postmaster RE and a passion for Digital Security? Do you want to make a direct contribution to digital security in the Netherlands? Then we are looking for you!
As a Senior IT Auditor at Secura you perform risk analysis and audits and you provide advice and assistance with the implementation of security standards at government institutions, (listed) multinationals, financial institutions and other types of organizations. Within Secura, the Senior IT Auditor plays an important role with a focus on organization, process and people, in combination with the technical depth of the projects that Secura delivers to its customers. In this position, you will have many opportunities to deal with the latest developments and threats in cyber security
As Senior IT Auditor you take care of:
- Managing and conducting audits in the field of information security and compliance in sub-areas such as cloud security, software quality, cyber security and privacy regulation;
- Ensuring the required high quality of the performance of assurance engagements;
- Performing and documenting the audits according to the required audit standards;
- Running the audit process efficiently in cooperation with the client in accordance with the agreements;
- Acquiring assignments in the field of information security (audit and advisory);
- Engaging (and managing that deployment) of relevant other Secura specialists in conducting your audits to achieve the intended high quality of the investigations;
- Active identification of relevant services by Secura that has added value for the customer;
- Contribute to the further development of tooling, process improvement, templates and standards;
- Deepen the knowledge on security topics in collaboration with the specialists within Secura;
- Visibly contributing to improving cyber resilience at national and international level.
You are a Senior IT Auditor with:
- Enthusiasm and need for challenge;
- A completed postmaster RE;
- Demonstrable experience with more complex IT audits;
- Experience in performing risk analyses and assessing risk management processes in the field of information security
- preferably in possession of or willing to obtain certifications such as: ISO 27001 lead assessor, CISA (ISACA), CISSP (ISC), CCSP (ISC), CSSLP (ISC), CISM (ISACA), CSX (ISACA), CGEIT (ISACA) and CCSK (CSA);
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
Managing and conducting IT audits in the field of information security is no problem for you and you know how to pinpoint specific points of interest with regard to cyber security. You also have experience with presenting reports and research results to customer management. You have knowledge of the important risk management and information security frameworks and standards frameworks that originate from NIST, CSA, ISO, COSO, ISACA, PCI, ITIL (OGC) etc. and you know how to use them when testing with clients implemented security measures.
With your supportive, proactive and positive personality, you know how to attract and engage both customers and colleagues. You are strong in communication and as a result, you can communicate your position well both orally and in writing. You can speak and write Dutch and English well. You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality and traveling to customers, including accommodation, is no problem for you.
What can we offer you?
In terms of content, we offer you a very diverse portfolio of customers and customer projects. We are an organization with a technical security heart and we provide high-quality services in the field of digital security. You will join a team of motivated specialists and knowledge exchange is our top priority. The informal work atmosphere and open workspaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
Secura is a fast-growing company with ambition. You have the opportunity to grow and thus further shape your career in responsibility, visibility internally and externally as well as in following training and education.
A good salary is included in our terms and conditions of employment package as well as a bonus scheme, being able to purchase additional days off, flexible working from home, etc.
In short, a good basis for a conversation!
Are you the Senior IT Auditor we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com.
Do you have questions? Contact one of our Corporate Recruiters by telephone +31 (0)40 23 77 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test can be part of our recruitment process.