Senior Security Consultant
Secura is your independent, specialized advisor taking care of your digital security needs. We provide security advice, testing, training and certification services for our customers and cover all aspects such as people, policies, organizational processes, networks, systems, applications and data.
We identify IT security risks from an independent standpoint while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality and integrity. We offer our customers honest, clear and transparent advice on the state of their digital security. This allows them to take the right measures to identify, reduce and prevent IT security problems.
Secura is looking for a Senior Security Consultant to expand our Advisory & Audit team that will make a substantive or process contribution within projects in the field of information security.
As a Senior Security Consultant you ensure:
- Managing and executing consultancy assignments in the field of information security and compliance in areas such as cloud security,
- software quality, cybersecurity and privacy regulation.
- Managing and executing assessments based on recognized frameworks or specific frameworks developed by Secura such as GDPR assessment, Information security maturity scans, Cloud security readiness, Zero measurements, (pre-) Privacy impact Assessments in accordance with the GDPR etc.
- Support organizations in the implementation of an information security management system in accordance with the ISO standards.
- Setting up a risk management process and / or supporting clients in conducting risk analyzes in the areas of cyber security, cloud security, privacy compliance, software security etc.
- The active use of relevant services by Secura that has added value for the customer.
- To deepen the knowledge on security issues, possibly in collaboration with internal specialists within Secura B.V.
As a Senior Security Consultant you have:
- A completed Bachelor or Master degree in Business Informatics or Security Management.
- Preferably in possession of certifications: ISO 27001 lead assessor, CISSP (ISC), CCSP (ISC), CSSLP (ISC), CISM (ISACA), CSX (ISACA), CGEIT (ISACA) and CCSK (CSA) or willing to acquire.
- Different authorized connections within the world of information security so that, through you, Secura can play an enduring leading role in developing new or keeping up with existing standards and methods.
- Minimum 5 years work experience.
- The necessary knowledge of important frameworks for information security such as NIST, CSA, ISO, COSO, ISACA, PCI, ITIL (OGC).
- Experience with conducting risk analyzes and assessing risk management processes in the field of information security.
- Knowledge of various laws and regulations concerning information security and privacy.
- An interesting mind towards new IT developments and a critical attitude with regards to the identification of associated security risks and measures.
- Both oral and written strong communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Flexibility, traveling to customers, including overnight stays, is not a problem for you.
What can we offer you?
A good salary is included in our terms of employment package as well as purchasing extra holiday days, flexible home hours and a bonus scheme. As a growing organization you have the opportunities to grow with us and give yourself a career boost through additional trainings. You end up in a team with experts who have a great passion for their profession. The informal working atmosphere and open work spaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
Are you the Senior Security Consultant we are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com. Do you have questions? Do not worry! Please contact one of our Corporate Recruiters by telephone +31 (0)40 23 77 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test can be part of our recruitment process.