Webinar: Psychology Addressing the Human Factor in Cybersecurity
About the Webinar
Cyber security is evolving rapidly and addressing the risks this brings along can be challenging. The growing need for remote working over the last year enhances this development. How can companies keep up with the pace of change in cyber security threats? How do you know you are secure and that your employees show desired behavior? Our psychologists will shed their light on how to address these risks from a scientific perspective.
- CISO’s, ISO’s, CTO’s, HR professionals, IT management, etc. in other words; security decision makers
- Psychology enthusiasts
- Common misconceptions about human behavior
- E-learnings are a one-in-three chance (at secure behavior)
- How to measure behavioral risks
- Corroborating above claims with research
- How to address risks; translating risks to an approach
About the Speakers
Inge is Secura's lead social psychologist. She’s obtained a PhD in social psychology at Tilburg University and has studied human behavior ever since. She is frequently speaks at industry events and news media.
Sophie is a psychologist with master degrees in behavioral science and clinical & health psychology. She has years of experience of studying human behavior in various disciplines and has been advising companies on addressing cyber secure behavior.