Business Development Professional – Security Certification
The IoT security domain is one of the hottest topics at the moment. Within this fast-evolving landscape, Secura gets many client request to validate the security of connected products and solutions. At the same time, there is a lot of further space to investigate within the market, and a lot of new potential customers which we can attract and serve. Being able to explore the market and extend our portfolio of customers and connections is key to our growth strategy.
We are looking for a Business Development Professional for Security Certification services. As a Business Development Professional, your main task will be to establish contacts with possible customers in new markets. In addition, you will highlight our value points, prepare and submit winning offers and maintain a relationship with clients. Aspects such as internal project management and even becoming involved in part of the project delivery process can also be discussed and included.
A drive and passion for understanding the customer's needs and match them with our services is essential for this role. Furthermore, this role will place the candidate as a bridge between the customers and our internal technical teams, allowing the liberty in deploying a successful business development strategy.
As a Business Development Professional you will:
- Fully understand Secura’s current service offering in terms of security compliance and certification services;
- Actively address customers in new markets, and present the offering, highlighting the value points;
- Align with the customers for the purpose of understanding their needs and possible opportunities;
- Suggest relevant services in line with the customer’s needs, and support them in understanding the process behind the service, as well as costs and timelines;
- Draft project proposals in line with the agreed services, and interact with the customer during the process of the lead;
- Be responsible for the process of the lead, aligning with the internal delivery team and the internal project managers/planners on the status of the offers;
- Attend relevant events and conferences and use them as an opportunity to meet and interact with customers.
You recognize yourself in the following:
- A bachelor or master degree, preferably in a technical domain or a business domain;
- Experience with relevant cybersecurity standards and certification schemes (for example Common Criteria);
- A strong drive to understand the needs of the customers, and map them to possible offered services;
- Ability to easily communicate and interact with new and existing customers, on a constant basis.
At Secura we have:
A different day every day. Together with a great passionate team, you
will have the chance to further develop and expand your knowledge and
expertise in security. Secura has a high focus on knowledge development,
offering you training courses and stimulating to participation in
As we are a growing organization, you have the opportunity to really make a difference within Secura and grow with us. Secura employs a motivated and dedicated team, with offices in Eindhoven and Amsterdam. This role can be fulfilled from both of these locations.
Are you the Business Development Professional we are looking for?
We would like to receive your resume by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have questions? Feel free to ask! Contact one of our recruiters via telephone number +31 (0)88 888 31 00 or by e-mail email@example.com.
📌Pre-employment screening and assessments are part of the selection process. Social media screenings and declaration of good conduct are checked annually.