Digital security is our core business. Secura offers various security services to clients and provides IT-advisory and IT-audit related services. We help our clients to gain insight into their security. Fulfilling this role in society as a trusted advisor, means that Secura is responsible for personal data of customers and its own employees. The data we work with not only contains business related personal data but also direct personal data. We strive for a high level of protection of the data we work with. This requires an information security management system (ISMS) with state-of-the-art information technology. We operate with well-defined and described, continuously updated processes, managed by employees that have a high level of security awareness.
If you are providing personal data to Secura from (prospect) client , supplier, or applicant perspective or just visiting our website, we process your data according to the 7 principles of GDPR:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency of processing your data: we inform you about how your personal data will be processed and on what grounds, how your individual rights are guaranteed;
- Purpose limitation: we collect and process your data for specified purposes directly connected to our business only;
- Data minimisation and proportionality: we only process data that is necessary for the performance of our services by means that are proportionate as we work with the policy that less data is more secure;
- Accuracy: with your support we work with complete and accurate personal data;
- Storage limitation: we store our data within the EU and store only data that is either necessary for performance of our business or obliged by law;
- Integrity and confidentiality: we protect your data with our security systems that protect our own data as well;
- Accountability: we feel responsible for your data and act accordingly.
As we do care about your privacy we do care about your individual rights as well. Learn more about your individual rights.
If you would like to learn more about the processing of your personal data and your individual rights you have as for instance, a website visitor, (prospect) client, supplier or job applicant please refer to the dedicated page Personal Data.
In other interactions with us, we will also come into contact with personally identifiable information. We protect this information with the utmost care, in compliance with the GDPR. Secura is certified against the ISO27001 standard, including privacy controls.
If you have any further questions in relation to the information concerning privacy and personal information, please contact our Legal & HR Counsel at Secura on +31 (0)88 888 31 00 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.