Regarding your personal data you have several rights that are of importance. As we care about your privacy we care about your individual rights as well.
Right to access your data:
We allow you to check the accuracy and lawfulness of processing by informing you about:
- The source of the personal data;
- Provide you with information about the processing of your personal data;
- Provide you upon request with a copy of your data.
Right to rectification of your personal data:
- You are invited to correct the inaccurate data;
- You are entitled to object to processing of your personal data based upon legitimate interest.
Right to restrict processing of your personal data if:
- There is any unclear situation regarding the accuracy of your personal data;
- You object to processing and we are in the process of verifying whether the legitimate grounds should override your individual rights and freedoms;
- There are any doubts to the lawfulness of processing your personal data and you prefer to restrict the processing rather than to erase the data;
- If we no longer need your data but you request to require the personal data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
We will inform you at all times about the restriction request and if at hand, our decision to lift of the restriction and the possibility to object to this decision.
Right to erasure:
- We will erase your personal data if they are no longer necessary for the purpose of processing. We will inform you prior the erasure of your data;
- We erase your personal data if you withdraw your consent for the processing and there is no other ground for processing.
Right to data portability:
If your personal data is processed automatically and on the basis of your consent or the performance of a contract, you have the right to request your data to be send to you, an other controller or trusted third party as long as this does not adversely interfere with the rights and freedoms of others.
If you would like to learn more about the processing of your personal data and your individual rights you have as for instance, a website visitor, (prospect) client, supplier or job applicant please refer to the dedicated page Personal Data. If you have any question relating to an individual right, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.