(Only available in English
Do you get excited about programming and making impactful software products? Do you want to help companies gain insight into their digital security by delivering first-class security-related software products to them? Do you want to do internal software development to support our cybersecurity business?
Secura (Amsterdam office) is looking for a Full Stack Developer for our Product Development team. This small and ambitious team is the heart of our internal software development, delivering applications both for internal use and products we offer to our clients. Being part of Secura, the focus is on security-related topics which are highly technical and challenging but with a business focus.
As a Full Stack Developer you will:
- Develop, test and deploy new features and enhancements to our (current and future) web-based products, this includes:
- Secura Customer Portal;
- Our fork of SecureCodeBox which we use for a new service offering to our customers;
- The Secura File Exchange Service that we offer to our clients.
- Write unit tests and end-to-end tests;
- Collaborate with other developers and stakeholders to ensure high-quality deliverables that are secure and practical;
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the development of best practices;
- Continuously improve our product and codebase.