The Personal Digital Security Training can be fully personalized to your needs and requirements. Together with our trainers, we determine which topics are relevant for you and your employees based on the threats in your field of expertise. The training can vary from 1 to 3 days, depending on the number of topics.
A wide range of topics, including those listed below, can be covered.
Topics you can learn:
- Risks of your devices
- Risks from connections and communications
- Risks of social media
- Risks from applications and accounts
- Adversary capabilities
- Organizing personal digital security
- Using Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
Topics you can learn how to do:
- Using a Live OS
- Using Anonymous Email
- Using Virtual Private Networks
- File / disk encryption
- Secure Messaging with Signal, Zello, Modulo, and Greenalp
- Bluetooth P2P
- Using personas
- Using password managers
There is also the possibility to develop, together with our trainers, a fully personalized live exercise specific to your field of expertise. During these live exercises, training participants practice what they have learned in a simulated environment tailored to your security needs. Elements of such a live exercise may include:
- Communicating while evading an active eavesdropper;
- Establishing a secure communication center in contested areas.