Live Webinar: UNECE Cybersecurity (R155) Regulation for Vehicle Manufacturers
About the webinar
The webinar will present insights into the upcoming UNECE Cybersecurity (R155) regulation. The regulation will become mandatory for the vehicle manufacturers within a very short time frame, therefore proper preparation is essential. After a brief discussion on the regulation contents, the webinar will focus on the practical ways it can be approached by the OEMs, for example by relying on relevant standards such as ISO SAE 21434. Secura will also share important points learned from working with OEMs so far. In conclusion, the timeline for implementation will be provided at the end, followed by an interactive Q&A.
- "Heavy-Duty Vehicle Manufacturer Collaborates with Secura to Achieve R155 Compliance"
- "Secura Will Deliver UNECE R155 Type Approval Certification Under The Dutch Road Authority"
- "Secura Becomes Recognized Technical Service for UNECE R155 and R156 Regulations"
Who should attend?
- Homologation specialists/managers from vehicle manufacturers.
- Cybersecurity design and testing specialist involved with the requirements of R155.
- Cybersecurity Management System (CSMS) managers.
- Anyone with an interest in the UNECE Regulation in Cybersecurity (R155) or a general interest in Automotive Cybersecurity.
About the speaker
The webinar will be led by Razvan Venter, the Product Security Group Manager within Secura. Razvan has extensive experience with the UNECE R155 and R156 regulations, being involved in the development and piloting of these regulations from an early drafting stage. Razvan is a member of the task force that develops the R155 and R156 regulations and has been involved in the drafting of the Interpretation Documents that accompany the two regulations.
Secura UNECE Automotive Regulations for Vehicle Manufacturers
Overview of UNECE Automotive Regulations & Secura's services for Vehicle ManufacturersDownload fact sheet file_download
Secura Overview Automotive Security Compliance Consultancy
Overview of our automotive compliance and consultancy servicesDownload fact sheet file_download