Note: We are currently not taking any responsible disclosure submissions until further notice, please come back later.
Secura supports Responsible Disclosure in a variety of ways. If you are aware of, or find, a vulnerability in any of our websites or automated systems, we encourage you to inform us about this. In return, we promise to:
- acknowledge your submission within 24 hours (during working hours)
- if the issue is validated, we can mention you on our Hall of Fame (if you want)
- keep you up-to-date on the status of fixing the issue
- at our discretion, we offer a reward for serious issues you inform us of.
The following things are not in scope and reports will be ignored:
- Any DMARC/DKIM email path configuration issues
You can send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following public key:
pub: 4096R/E91E18E2 2018-02-22
fingerprint: C811 348E DE40 104D B583 59A9 2903 112C E91E 18E2
uid: Secura Responsive Disclosure <email@example.com>