More and more, attackers aim for organizations using employees or other individuals. The techniques they use to do this are known as social engineering. Rather than to compromise your systems, the attacker compromises your people.
How can Secura help?
To gain insight into the weakest link in your IT security, Secura conducts a social engineering investigation. This test reveals information about the level of awareness of this issue in your organization. Our consultants use scenarios comparable to the tactics a real attacker might employ. This allows you to see (in a trusted and safe environment) how your organization reacts to this kind of breach.
Scenarios we might use in your organization include:
- phishing for credentials of systems;
- acquiring access to office systems;
- installing malware onto your network via email;
- phone survey of your staff to investigate how far they will go in supplying information;
- leaving behind spyware/mal(hard)ware after an arranged visit
We will record the outcomes of the assessment in a clear report with a concise management summary, a description of the events that occurred and an overall conclusion. Secura will always work discreetly in this. The anonymity of those involved and other identifiable points is guaranteed.