Social Engineering Program
Empower your organization by raising cybersecurity awareness of your people.
> Services for your people > Social Engineering Awareness
The human factor could be the weakest link in your cybersecurity
For most people, the immediate association with hacking and ransomware is a technical scenario. However, that is only part of the story. The human factor could be the weakest link in your cybersecurity. Let Secura help you raise the cybersecurity awareness of your people with our Social Engineering Awareness service.
Raise the cyber resilience of your people and give them confidence
A tailored approach to suit your specific needs
Expertise in real-world social engineering tactics like phishing
Our consultants use scenarios comparable to the tactics a real attacker might employ.
- How to train your people to effectively mitigate the risks posed by phishing
- How to keep your people aware of the latest social engineering techniques
- How to balance security and usability without impeding efficiency or employee morale.
HOW WE SUPPORT YOU
Secura helps large and medium sized organizations all over Europe raise their cyber resilience. We know the importance of arming your people against social engineering tactics like phishing, and we know how to do this.
With our Social Engineering Awareness Program, we can help you to:
- Train your people to effectively mitigate the risks posed by social engineering
- Keep your people aware of the latest social engineering techniques
- Balance security and usability without impeding efficiency or employee morale
OUR SOCIAL ENGINEERING SERVICES
We conduct phishing attempts on your employees via e-mail messages and e-mail attachments. Depending on your needs we customize our approach.
- Broad phishing attempt of all employees with standardized scenario's for training and awareness purposes. This type is especially good to measure the progress of awareness campaigns over time.
- Targeted spearphishing with the goal of extracting credentials from employees. The scenarios are based on OSINT (Open Source Intelligence) data collected about your organization and employees. This type of phishing service resembles a real world attacker specifically targeting your organization.
- Custom phishing that is specifically tailored to your needs. For example phishing with malicious office documents to emulate real world Advanced Persistent Threat groups or ransomware infection vectors.
Read More: Phishing Awareness
VISHING ("VOICE PHISHING") SERVICE
We call your employees pretending to be from a trusted organization and try to trick them into sharing sensitive information over the phone. We use urgency and fear tactics that criminal attackers use.
A member of our team will visit your office and try to leave spyware or malware behind.
Video: Secura Vishing Demo - 49% share their password within 3 minutes
CONTACT ME ABOUT SOCIAL ENGINEERING AWARENESS
Would you like to learn more about our Social Engineering Service? Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you within one business day.
Cybersecurity Awareness E-Learning
Phishing Awareness Program
SAFE - Security Awareness & Behavior Program
Ransomware Resilience Assessment
Secura is a leading cybersecurity expert. Our customers range from government and healthcare to finance and industry worldwide. Secura offers technical services, such as vulnerability assessments, penetration testing and red teaming. We also provide certification for IoT and industrial environments, as well as audits, forensic services and awareness training. Our goal is to raise your cyber resilience.
Secura is a Bureau Veritas company. Bureau Veritas (BV) is a publicly listed company specialized in testing, inspection and certification. BV was founded in 1828, has over 80.000 employees and is active in 140 countries. Secura is the cornerstone of the cybersecurity strategy of Bureau Veritas.