Vulnerability Assessment / Penetration Testing (VAPT)
> IT | PENTESTING & MORE > Vulnerability Assessment / Penetration Testing (VAPT)
Raise the cyber resilience of your systems
Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing (VA/PT) are ways to discover weak spots in the security of your website, (mobile) application, or infrastructure. This article describes this type of security test.
Discover more about VA/PT:
- Vulnerability Scan & Assessment
- Penetration Testing
- Difference Between Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- What can be Pentested?
- Quality and Standards
- Test Methods and Penetration Test Tools
- Cost and Quote
With organizations becoming more and more dependent on data, protecting this data is vital and often compulsory (i.e., when it comes to personal data). Authorized users access data through applications that contain business logic and security functions. If any weaknesses exist in these access layers, risks will arise to the business. In order to stay in control, it is necessary to assess the security measures by testing their effectiveness.
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR YOUR PENTEST
Our vulnerability assessment and penetration testing service (also known as VA/PT) provides you with insight into the security risks of the environment in scope.
Our ethical hackers perform a security test to check the effectiveness of the implemented security measures, identify vulnerabilities and provide clear advice for improvement in a complete report with a concise management summary, an extensive risk analysis for each outcome, and recommendations on a strategic, tactical, and operational level.
Phase 1. Preparation | Information Gathering
- Determine a complete overview of target systems in scope
- Designate technical & operational people
- Define scan frequency and timing
- Validate login details required for assessment
- Collect information on systems
Phase 2. Test | Analysis
- Assess which vulnerabilities can be identified through investigation
- Use tools and scripts developed by Secura
- Security specialists manually check for 'false positives' in raw data and potential vulnerabilities
Phase 3. Report | Explanation
- Writing and reviewing the report
- Present, discuss and review findings together with the client
Download Fact Sheet
Vulnerability Scan & Assessment
Web Applications / API'S Pentesting
Hardware / IoT Pentesting
Internal Network Pentesting
Mobile Apps Pentesting
Crystal Box Kubernetes Pentesting
Are you interested in Secura's Vulnerability Test/Penetration test? Please fill out the form below, and we will contact you within one business day:
Secura is a leading cybersecurity expert. Our customers range from government and healthcare to finance and industry worldwide. Secura offers technical services, such as vulnerability assessments, penetration testing and red teaming. We also provide certification for IoT and industrial environments, as well as audits, forensic services and awareness training. Our goal is to raise your cyber resilience.
Secura is a Bureau Veritas company. Bureau Veritas (BV) is a publicly listed company specialized in testing, inspection and certification. BV was founded in 1828, has over 80.000 employees and is active in 140 countries. Secura is the cornerstone of the cybersecurity strategy of Bureau Veritas.