Live Webinar: UNECE Cybersecurity (R155) Regulation for Automotive Suppliers
About the webinar
The webinar will present insights into the upcoming UNECE Cybersecurity (R155) regulation. The regulation will become mandatory for vehicle manufacturers within a very short time frame. The manufacturers will, in turn, require automotive suppliers to fulfill a subset of the requirements. After a brief discussion on the regulation contents, the webinar will focus on the practical ways it can be approached by the automotive suppliers, for example, by relying on relevant standards such as ISO SAE 21434. Secura will also share important points learned from working with suppliers so far. In conclusion, we will discuss the timelines followed by an interactive Q&A.
- "Heavy-Duty Vehicle Manufacturer Collaborates with Secura to Achieve R155 Compliance"
- "Secura Will Deliver UNECE R155 Type Approval Certification Under The Dutch Road Authority"
- "Secura Becomes Recognized Technical Service for UNECE R155 and R156 Regulations"
Who Should Attend?
- Homologation specialists/managers from vehicle components/services suppliers
- Cybersecurity design and testing specialist involved with the requirements of R155
- Cybersecurity Management System (CSMS) managers
- Anyone with interest in the UNECE Regulations in Cybersecurity (R155) or a general interest in Automotive Cybersecurity
Get to know the speaker
Razvan has extensive experience with the UNECE R155 and R156 regulations, being involved in the development and piloting of these regulations from an early drafting stage. Razvan is a member of the task force that develops the R155 and R156 regulations and has been involved in the drafting of the Interpretation Documents that accompany the two regulations.Connect with Razvan keyboard_arrow_right