Secure Programming Training
With the amount of (attempted) security breaches and high-paced agile sprint cycles, securing your software from day 1 is a major cost-saver. When developers know where common security flaws lie and how they can be prevented, the risk of security breaches and costs will be reduced by implementing security features early on. This course is given by Secura security experts, focused on code review and application security.
Why should you attend?
- Understand and know basic security concepts for secure programming;
- Gain proper understanding of common vulnerabilities like cross-site scripting and cross-site request forgery;
- Understand how a hacker uses presented information to learn about and gain unauthorized access to your systems;
- Know how to prevent common vulnerabilities with a wide range of methods.
This is a very interactive training course with lots of exercises, demonstrations and quizzes to support effective learning.
Who should attend?
This training is suitable for:
- Application testers;
- Software engineers;
- Technical staff involved in security management
Required skills & expertise
This course is intended for developers, who want to learn how to program more secure. Programming skills are required and a basic knowledge regarding the OWASP top 10 is needed.
Would you like to learn some Secure Programming basics? Watch the recording of our webinar: secure coding: best practices (also for non developers). Watch the recording here.
Course Program (1 Day)
More information and registration
Recently we organised this training course open for public application. The training course was very well received by the participants and scored an average of 8.2 in feedback. Do you also want to improve your secure coding skills? Leave a message and we will keep you up-to-date on upcoming events.
Learned a lot of new things
Very informative and useful