As an independent specialised partner Secura is ideally suited to support you to prepare for certification and in many cases with the certification itself, such as:
- ISO 27001
- BIWA (Baseline Informatiebeveiliging Waterschappen) for water boards
- IBI (Interprovinciale Baseline Informatiebeveiliging) for provinces
- BIR (Baseline Informatievoorziening Rijk) for national government
- BIG (Baseline Informatievoorziening Gemeenten) for municipalities
- NEN 7510 for health institutions and suppliers in the healthcare sector
Besides ISO 27000, Secura can also certify your IT (security) solutions, with certifications such as:
- Dutch DigiD audit
- Dutch Central Bank TIBER Red Teaming program for Dutch financial institutions
- Dutch National Intelligence Agency (AIVD) BSPA certification of security products.
Acquiring new certifications requires extra short-term project capacity and, more importantly, expertise and experience. The process should run smoothly and fast, rewarded with a certificate. Secura will make sure it will go just like that.
Become a Certified Lead Auditor/ Implementer or Certified Risk Manager
As a partner of PECB (www.pecb.com) we offer training in the implementation or audit of the ISO and/or risk management standards. The training can be given in-house or, depending on the interest, open for public application. In both cases there is a final exam with the PECB.
- Certified ISO27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer: Book your seat here for the next one on 27-31 August 2018 (incl. exam)
- Certified ISO27005/31000 Risk Manager
Would you like to learn more about our services? Please contact us. We would be happy to become acquainted and to discuss our certification services in more detail with you.
Presentation Security Compliance and Certification
Click here for a brief report and the recording of the management session Security Compliance & Certification by Miranda Chilvers (Supervisor Operational Risk at De Nederlandsche Bank), Petr (developer of the BSPA scheme (AIVD) and Dirk Jan van den Heuvel (Managing Director at Secura), during Secura's annual security conference Black Hat Sessions Part XVI on June 14th, 2018.