With nearly 14 million “Digital Identities”, DigiD is relevant and widely used for the identification and authentication of citizens of web applications of the government, healthcare sector and many other organizations.
The government takes multiple measures to guarantee the security of DigiD, but it also imposes requirements, including the annual inspection by a RE (Register EDP Auditor).
Secura has audit teams with substantive knowledge and experience that can carry out your DigiD Assessments under the guidance of REs. With Secura's wide range of digital security services, all necessary audit work and technical tests on the web applications that use DigiD are in one hand.
How can Secura help?
Secura offers you various services to comply with the mandatory requirements
security guidelines of Logius. These are:
- Pre-Audit DigiD to prepare you optimally for the formal DigiD Assessment.
- The annual audit, to be performed by a Register EDP auditor (RE).
- The technical tests (mandatory in the assessment) on the web applications that use DigiD;
- Periodic vulnerability scans on the DigiD infrastructure;
- Periodic tests on the web applications accessed with DigiD;
- A TPM DigiD assessment for third parties involved in the provision of services for the web application that uses DigiD;
These services can be purchased separately or in combination. Especially in the combination of these services will make the impact of the DigiD audit process one for you minimized and you limit the risk of shortcomings that may arise join the formal DigiD assessment. Moreover Secura can also perform the ENSIA and Suwinet audit for you.
For more information, please refer to our factsheet. We would be happy to discuss with you how we can best help you.