With the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in the Netherlands known as the AVG, the security of data and systems is still prominent on the agenda of the management of organizations.
Despite the fact that most of the necessary measures have to do with existing security measures, the GDPR poses new challenges such as:
- Adjusting risk analyses;
- Classifying data according to GDPR terminology / privacy sensitivity;
- Reviewing documentation of information systems;
- Furnishing separate processes (e.g. processing and follow-up of requests from stakeholders) etc.
How can Secura help?
At Secura we have knowledge and experience with the application of the general security standards that exist in the field of data protection such as the ISO 27001 and NEN 7510, but also other security standards in the areas of IoT, privacy and web application security.
On the basis of this knowledge and experience we have developed a variety of services to our customers regarding GDPR and Privacy in general:
- Privacy Program implementation;
- Privacy Program (GDPR) assessment / GAP analysis;
- Privacy audit (NOREA Privacy Control Framework)
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
- Pre DPIA
- DPIA support
- DPIA audit
For more information, please refer to our fact sheet. We would like to discuss with you how we can best help you.