Live Webinar: A Practical Approach to Risk Assessment in the Automotive Sector
About the webinar
The new UNECE vehicle Cybersecurity (R155) regulation will become mandatory from July 2022. With the deadline approaching, manufacturers of vehicles and vehicles components need to be prepared. One of the major steps to comply is to perform a risk assessment for all systems in scope of the regulation. Secura has been a pioneering company to support automotive companies to bring them in compliance and has developed the practical approach on how to measure the risks. We will present this approach in the webinar and discuss all the tips and tricks we have learned in the past two years.
- "Heavy-Duty Vehicle Manufacturer Collaborates with Secura to Achieve R155 Compliance"
- "Secura Will Deliver UNECE R155 Type Approval Certification Under The Dutch Road Authority"
- "Secura Becomes Recognized Technical Service for UNECE R155 and R156 Regulations"
Who should attend?
- Homologation specialists/managers from vehicle manufacturers and suppliers
- Cybersecurity design and testing specialist involved with the requirements of R155
- Cybersecurity Management System (CSMS) managers
- Anyone with an interest in the UNECE Regulation in Cybersecurity (R155) or a general interest in Automotive Cybersecurity
Get to know the speaker
Questions? Connect with Anna on LinkedInConnect with Anna keyboard_arrow_right
Secura UNECE Automotive Regulations for Automotive Suppliers
Overview of UNECE Automotive Regulations & Secura's services for Automotive SuppliersDownload fact sheet file_download
Secura Overview Automotive Security Compliance Consultancy
Overview of our automotive compliance and consultancy servicesDownload fact sheet file_download
Secura UNECE Automotive Regulations for Vehicle Manufacturers
Overview of UNECE Automotive Regulations & Secura's services for Vehicle ManufacturersDownload fact sheet file_download