Do you know the OWASP top 10 and get excited about red teaming with binary exploitation and CTF’s? Do you see hacking as a complex puzzle to solve? Do you want to develop your hacker skills by doing a variety of projects with different colleagues?
We are looking for Penetration Testers for our Eindhoven and Amsterdam offices who are interested in web application security, network security, and/or social engineering. You will be deployed for many different projects, from internal penetration tests to phishing attacks but also mobile research into crystal box applications, as we believe in developing our people. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to specialize in your chosen field. It all depends on your passion and ambition!
Working as a Penetration Tester at Secura every day is different. For the various projects and different customers, your "hacker" mindset and creativity are essential. Due to our special projects, you will work at unique places and situations. Because of our four-eye principle, you always work with a colleague, and your learning curve is very steep.
As a Penetration Tester you:
- Assess IT security (systems, networks and application) and write reports about the conducted IT- security assessments;
- Align on scope with the client for certain projects;
- Contact clients for security information and the organisation of the assessment and communicate with the client regarding progress and reporting of later projects;
- Provide support to others on projects next to your own;
- Deliver clear parts in R&D projects;
- Are able to give an internal/external presentation/training;
- Write blogs/posts/brochures/new items;
- Guide internships and students.
What you need to have:
- A bachelor degree(minimum) with proven knowledge and experience in IT;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably also in Dutch;
- A “Hacker mindset”, and able to think out of the box;
- Proven experience with technical IT security assessments;
- Technical knowledge in application, cloud, mobile, or network security, or any other area in IT security;
- Relevant IT Security certifications (e.g. OSCP, OSCE);
- Experience with programming, social engineering, hardware hacking, or forensics is preferable.
At Secura you will have:
A different day every day. You will work in a great team, sharing the same passion, which allows you to further develop and expand your knowledge and passion. We understand your passion is security and you are driven by research into new tools and techniques. Secura gives you the freedom to spend time to attend conferences, courses and execute R&D projects.
As we are a growing organization you have the opportunity to grow with us and shape not only your career but the company too. More importantly, we love certificates as much as you do and therefore will decide together what certificates are needed for your development.