Senior Information Security Consultant
Imagine your customer is a leading industrial component manufacturer, specializing in top-notch manufacturing and transportation equipment. You have ambitious goals: to streamline processes, ensure top-quality certifications for your client’s products, and guarantee cybersecurity. That’s why you come in. Through training, you guide your client into the world of IEC 62443. Our analysis will bridge any gaps in processes and products, and you will stand by your client as you address these challenges. With our expertise in penetration testing, risk assessment, and independent security evaluation, you will help your client in raising their cyber resilience like never before. Your success story? It's written in the certification.
Secura (a Bureau Veritas company) provides cybersecurity testing, audit, training and certification services covering people, organization, and technology (networks, systems, applications and data). We are based in The Netherlands (Amsterdam and Eindhoven) and currently we are expanding our team. That’s why we are looking for a Senior Information Security Consultant.
We have reputable clients and they request expertise to increase their level of cybersecurity. You will be responsible for conducting threat modeling, risk assessments and audits. You will also give advice, training, and support in the areas of cybersecurity, and relevant cybersecurity standards. You will collaborate with companies such as industrial manufacturers and asset owners, vehicle manufacturers and system integrators.
As our Senior Information Security Consultant you will:
- Managing and conducting advisory assignments in the field of cybersecurity and compliance, covering areas such as industrial cybersecurity but also automotive, medical/healthcare and IoT;
- Guiding and conducting evaluations based on recognized control frameworks or specific frameworks used by Secura, such as gap assessments, security maturity assessments, threat modeling and risk assessments;
- Assisting organizations in implementing ISMS and CSMS in accordance with relevant standards;
- Actively contribute to the development of knowledge and services.
If you have the ambition to become a specialist in a specific domain within cybersecurity, we certainly provide opportunities within Secura to realize that ambition. We encourage knowledge sharing through our Knowledge Groups.
If you would like to build a team and to coach junior and medior level consultants; with our ambition to grow we can make it happen together with you.
You recognize yourself in the following:
- Several years of experience in the field of cybersecurity, with a specific focus on the cybersecurity of embedded products;
- Knowledge of product cybersecurity concepts, with a particular focus on industrial products, but also covering automotive, medical, network, IoT, etc;
- Knowledge of various laws and regulations related to cyber and information security, as well as the current developments in this area;
- Certifications such as ISO 27001, IEC 62443, or a willingness to obtain them;
- Knowledge of key frameworks for information security such as NIST, CSA, IEC 62443 is a plus;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- A results-oriented personality; you know how to engage clients and colleagues;
- Availability to travel (international) if needed in order to meet customers.
What can you expect from us?
We are an organization with a strong focus on technical cybersecurity, delivering high-quality technical services in the field of digital security. You will be part of a team of motivated international specialists, where knowledge exchange is highly valued.
At Secura, we provide an environment for you to develop your talents and stimulate your professional growth. Together, we work to safeguard the security and integrity of valuable data while facing the challenges of the ever-evolving digital world.
Secura is a fast-growing company with ambitious goals. You will have the opportunity to grow along with us and shape your career allowing you to become an expert in your field.
In terms of content, we offer you a diverse portfolio of exciting clients and projects. We are part of Bureau Veritas, which means that international opportunities are expanding, both for project work and for advancing your career.
Are you the Senior Information Security Consultant we are looking for?
📌 Pre-employment screenings and assessments may be part of the recruitment procedure. Social media screenings and a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) are checked annually.