Have you always wanted to give advice to government institutions, multinationals, and other types of organizations? Can you assist with the implementation of security standards and perform risk analysis and audits? Have you completed a Post Master RE? Are you an IT Auditor looking to make a direct contribution to digital security? If yes, we are looking for you!
The Senior IT Auditor plays an important role with a focus on organization, process, and people, in combination with the technical depth of the projects that Secura delivers to its customers. You will be managing and conducting audits in the field of information security and compliance in areas such as cloud security, software quality, cyber security, and privacy regulation.
- Managing and conducting audits;
- Performing and documenting the audits according to the required audit standards;
- Acquiring assignments in the field of information security (audit and advisory);
- Engaging and managing the deployment of relevant other Secura specialists in conducting your audits to achieve the intended high quality of the investigations;
- Active identification of relevant services by Secura that has added value for the customer;
- Contribute to the further development of tooling, process improvement, templates, and standards;
- Deepen the knowledge on security topics in collaboration with the specialists within Secura;
- Contributing to improving cyber resilience at national and international level.
You will bring:
- A completed postmaster RE;
- Demonstrable experience with complex IT audits;
- Experience in performing risk analyses and assessing risk management processes in the field of information security.
- You are in the possession of, or willing to obtain certifications such as: ISO 27001 lead assessor, CISA (ISACA), CISSP (ISC), CCSP (ISC), CSSLP (ISC), CISM (ISACA), CSX (ISACA), CGEIT (ISACA) and CCSK (CSA).
- You are familiar with important risk management and information security frameworks and standards frameworks that originate from NIST, CSA, ISO, COSO, ISACA, PCI and ITIL (OGC).
Managing and conducting IT audits in the field of information security is your expertise and you know how to pinpoint points of interest with regard to cyber security. You also have experience with presenting reports and research results to customer management.
With your supportive, proactive and positive personality, you know how to attract and engage both customers and colleagues. You have strong oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English. You have strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English. Working hours are flexible and you are open to occasional travel.
What can we offer you?
We offer you a diverse portfolio of customers and customer projects. Within this role, there is the freedom to explore cutting-edge developments in the market and perform research with concrete end goals. The freedom to express your vision on market developments internally and externally. We provide high-quality services in the field of digital security and you will join a team of passionate specialists. Knowledge exchange is our top priority.
Secura is a fast-growing company with ambition. We are an organization with people who share that drive and ambition to reach for the stars. Especially in the collaboration with B.V. new opportunities for extreme growth are on the table for our ambitious and skilled team members to further scale up our team. Therefore, you have the opportunity to grow and shape your career in responsibility, visibility internally and externally as well as in following training and education.
More importantly, the informal work atmosphere and open workspaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character. A good salary is included in our terms and conditions of employment package as well as a bonus scheme, being able to purchase additional days off and working from home.
Are you the Senior IT Auditor we are looking for?
We would like to receive your resume and motivation letter by e-mail at email@example.com. Do you have questions? Feel free to ask! Contact one of our Recruiters via telephone number +31 (0)88 888 31 00 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment screening and a capacity test can be part of our recruitment process.