Mobile Application Hacking Training Android & iOS
Hacking mobile apps is a great way to a first step to gain access to the critical information and hacking the back-end. Learn how to identify security flaws in iOS & Android apps to reduce costs by implementing security features early on.
Why should you attend?
- Gain knowledge of the Android and iOS architecture setup
- Gain knowledge of security concepts and methods for protecting mobile applications
- Create a basic toolbox to perform actual security testing of dummy mobile applications
- Being able to perform basic mobile application security testing after the course
- Learn to perform several mobile application attacks like MitM and modifying application data
- Learn to identify security weaknesses in cryptography
- Learn to perform filesystem analysis
- Get access to multiple sources to develop your skills further
This is a very interactive training course with lots of exercises and demonstrations to support effective learning. Our Mobile Application Hacking Training Course scored an average of 8,7 in feedback.
Good to practice the basics of application hacking, how to defend & attack and to learn more about the infrastructure of android and iOS
2 Days Course Program Mobile Application Hacking Training
Schedule for day 1 - Android
Schedule for day 2 - iOS
Who should attend?
This training is suitable for:
- Mobile application developers;
- Mobile application testers;
- Software engineers;
- Technical staff involved in security management.
Required skills & expertise
Technical background and expertise is required for this course as the training will describe in depth technical concepts and requires execution of various scripts. Programming experience is not required, though useful. Experience with the Linux command line is a plus.
In March 2019, Ben Brücker presented his insights during the webinar 'Mobile Application Security: Android basics'. If you missed the webinar or simply want to watch it again, please see the video below.
More information and registration
On 1 & 2 October we organised this training course open for public application. The training course was very well received by the participants. Do you also want to learn how to hack and protect your mobile apps? Sign up for our periodical newsletter and we will keep you up-to-date on upcoming events.
Would you like to enquire about the possibility of hosting an interactive tailor made session in your company? Please contact us via the contact form, by telephone + 31 40 23 77 990 or email email@example.com.