Why should you attend?
- Gain knowledge of the Android and iOS architecture setup
- Gain knowledge of security concepts and methods for protecting mobile applications
- Create a basic toolbox to perform actual security testing of dummy mobile applications
- Being able to perform basic mobile application security testing after the course
- Learn to perform several mobile application attacks like MitM and modifying application data
- Learn to identify security weaknesses in cryptography
- Learn to perform filesystem analysis
- Get access to multiple sources to develop your skills further
This is a very interactive training course with lots of exercises and demonstrations to support effective learning.
This training is suitable for:
- Mobile application developers
- Mobile application testers
- Software engineers
- Technical staff involved in security management
Required Skills & Expertise
Technical background and expertise is required for this course as the training will describe in depth technical concepts and requires execution of various scripts. Programming experience is not required, though useful. Experience with the Linux command line is a plus.
The Mobile Security training course consists of two days. The first day is focused on Android and the second day on iOS. We start from a theoretical perspective with practical exercises in each afternoon, so you go home with a toolbox and practical experience.
Day 1 - Android
Day 2 - iOS
If you are interested in hosting this interactive and tailored workshop at your company, please let us know via the contact form, by telephone +31 (0)88 888 31 00 or email email@example.com.